View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 3 unused forts, zones that could work for 65+ areas w/-locs 

ejthayer wrote:
I will not even consider an exp boost when it is so much easier to level now. Asking for that is a waste of your time.

I don't think the idea is to boost experience here EJ. The reason they are talking about Mage leveling spots is because they are very limited to where they can level at 65-70. Compared to melee leveling spots where melees can get anywhere from 30-50mill experience/hr at these levels, a mage can get 15-20mill at best. All this post seems to ask is for more mage areas which slightly higher experience per hour at these areas, so that mages can level equally as fast as melees.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Exactly as Ligo said. This post is to BUFF already existing unused spots into higher level zones so that lvl 65-70 players have MORE options to level.

2 provided are mage marks, and the non Trans zone is obviously a melee mark.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 pm

If you don't like copy+paste dungeons your only option is to find out how much exp you can make an hour in each spot and standardise them.

That means hunting that spot yourself or tasking someone to do it for you. Otherwise as you rightly say - the neverending cycle will continue. Make any significant xp deviation and they will want to go to the better spot.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Wonder if ej has attempted to level a character to 70? I think he would agree with certain aspects of the game if he did.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 pm

There are SOOO many spots on the map that are unused! Not just these 3 locations. SOOO many more hunting spots could be added for high lvls. Way too much of the map is just simply not used for other than traveling through. No new people really join. The noobs walking around are people who already have high lvls.

The guide for hunting spots in quest help I think.

The fighting for hunting spots for Mage/Melee is quite franky ridiculous. Almost every single hunting spot is strictly made for 1 person.

Just too many areas on the map just not getting used. Could add more than just 3 EASY! And just simply up the spawn to support more than one person. Or add more monsters for the areas to make it somewhat more difficult to hunt with just 1 character. Idk Im just thinking.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 pm

It would help Ej if players, you, would post the locations, -loc, of the best hunting spots right now both for melees and mage and then Ej can try to bring st least 2-3 other hunt areas up to par with those .

I know some ate 3 portal hks for melee, at 30-50 million exp/hour.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Loki wrote:
It would help Ej if players, you, would post the locations, -loc, of the best hunting spots right now both for melees and mage and then Ej can try to bring st least 2-3 other hunt areas up to par with those .

I know some ate 3 portal hks for melee, at 30-50 million exp/hour.

Nah not anymore. Not worth hunting there anymore

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Loki would you help me with this ? PM me

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am

This is for RIP. He's talking about this post where ej replied he "might " do it.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:04 am

ejthayer wrote:
I might do it, but I hate feeding the never ending cycle. I'm sure you will wonder what that is, but I have already told you so many times it gets annoying.

Any thought on this? I think a few REVAMPED hunting grounds level 65 -70+ would bring some players back at least temporarily. Updates always see an increase in players online. This morning was 5 online and 1 was a botter at Ds King/Queen in ds.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next