View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What’s next? 

yeah most people arent playing for PvP.

The pvp skills tree does need work as 99% of people just put 100% of their skill points on HP Bonus.

I rather the focus be on more content.

Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:32 pm

PvP is content. It's a key part of the game, and always has been. It's just been so neglected that nobody participates in it anymore.

Obviously, it would be great for me. I'd love it, and I don't think the idea is perfect. Just off the cuff. It could use some polish, and numbers could be adjusted to fit whatever is balanced.
Give me a reason to fight Aatrox because he's a bounty. Give the randomly level 70 that never leaves monsters farming veil a reason to attack the person running by him to catch the spawn in front of him.
If you're a bounty you could be in permanent pvp mode so you could be attacked or ganked anywhere if caught off guard.

If 1% hp is by far the best skill in the tree, add 1% damage on the tree. Add 1% amp. Buff freeze/away from 1% to 2-3%. Change Revenge to something more like doom/crit. Add economy options like merchants buy items for 10% more gold. There is a number of ways to change the skill page. Unlimited options really.

Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:11 pm

1. The forum registration process requires users to answer a prompt, "What is the name of my wizard." This is impractical and discourages new players, as it assumes prior knowledge that many may not have.

2. The game would benefit from an instance-based levelling system. The current system, where players can be attacked with little consequence, discourages new players and allows powerful players to dominate. Instance-based areas would allow multiple players to fight in separate instances, with exceptions for special areas like those where runes and tombs drop and possibly 65+ areas.

The current setup limits effective fighting areas to just one or two per level, causing overcrowding and frustration when other players are present. Adding more areas doesn't solve this due to players always flocking to the best spots. This issue has persisted for decades, hindering the game's growth.

The game truly begins at level 65. Players shouldn't have to struggle for spawns or deal with harassment before reaching this level. Implementing these changes would create a more welcoming and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:43 am

Wand update is needed

Expand top death dungeon or add more end game content/monsters

Add new gear tier

Add a gear salvage system

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:33 pm

make it so higher itemlevel items are better than lower tier regardless of props (nerf props to maybe 1-2%) and empower inbuilts

Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:46 pm

bring back pvp

Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:25 am

Baby wrote:

Seen this mentioned so many times. Is EJ aware this is something many players want? It seems so obvious.

Allow us a way to break down items into their base components. Diamonds, black pearls, black sapphires, gold, strange orbs, crafting items, potions, elixirs, max pots, etc.

I imagine this system where you can break useless/unwanted gear and a player would automatically get anywhere between 3-7 items. The items you receive are based on the iLvl of the item being broken down and also the rarity of the "base component" item itself.

So for example:

You break down a useless iLvl 80 item and you might receive something like 1 black pearl, 1-10g, 3x white potions.
You break down an iLvl 115 item and you might receive like 1 black sapphire, 10-50g, glowing potion.

Or if you're incredibly lucky (and this would be rare), you may receive more items overall, or rarer items, like diamonds, platinum, whatever).

You get the idea.

Obviously you'd have to balance it so that you're not introducing a crazy amount of "base components" (as I am referring to it) into the game. So for the most part, you wouldn't get much from breaking down gear. Probably even less than my examples above.

However what you do get, would be better than how it currently works by selling it to a merchant for like 1g.

Feel like this could be a way to get rid of a lot of excess gear in the game in exchange for items that get used up just playing the game.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:51 pm

dream wrote:
Baby wrote:

Seen this mentioned so many times. Is EJ aware this is something many players want? It seems so obvious.

Allow us a way to break down items into their base components. Diamonds, black pearls, black sapphires, gold, strange orbs, crafting items, potions, elixirs, max pots, etc.

I imagine this system where you can break useless/unwanted gear and a player would automatically get anywhere between 3-7 items. The items you receive are based on the iLvl of the item being broken down and also the rarity of the "base component" item itself.

So for example:

You break down a useless iLvl 80 item and you might receive something like 1 black pearl, 1-10g, 3x white potions.
You break down an iLvl 115 item and you might receive like 1 black sapphire, 10-50g, glowing potion.

Or if you're incredibly lucky (and this would be rare), you may receive more items overall, or rarer items, like diamonds, platinum, whatever).

You get the idea.

Obviously you'd have to balance it so that you're not introducing a crazy amount of "base components" (as I am referring to it) into the game. So for the most part, you wouldn't get much from breaking down gear. Probably even less than my examples above.

However what you do get, would be better than how it currently works by selling it to a merchant for like 1g.

Feel like this could be a way to get rid of a lot of excess gear in the game in exchange for items that get used up just playing the game.

id rather seee some sort of Tiers you break items down into
the way you describe it most of them would simply get vendored anyways. or sold on auctionhouse for the slim chance of someone buying it for 2-3p

item level 80 gets broken down into level 80 tier material
item level 90 gets broken down into level 90 tier material

Add a merchant that sells All items for X amount of Tier tokens
Example

ominex plate 2x level 90 tokens
adept ring 10-20x level 80 tokens

super vexar robe 5-10 level 110 tokens
110 vov 10-20 level 110 tokens

essentially a way to refund several sh*t proped useless items into new attempts at proping that could turn useful.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:46 pm

IKEA wrote:
bring back pvp

Break up your link and you got pvp.

It's dumb to combine all the pvpers into your 1 link because you're afraid to pvp eachother, yet cry for pvp.

Bring back raids. 75% of raids don't get killed because 100% of the game surpassed their loot tables.

Revamp them by raising their loot tables and difficulties by 20% or adding new drops to their loot table like omnihabus pots or NEW items/materials.

Add gear break down system.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:20 pm

Loki wrote:
IKEA wrote:
bring back pvp

Break up your link and you got pvp.

It's dumb to combine all the pvpers into your 1 link because you're afraid to pvp eachother, yet cry for pvp.

Bring back raids. 75% of raids don't get killed because 100% of the game surpassed their loot tables.

Revamp them by raising their loot tables and difficulties by 20% or adding new drops to their loot table like omnihabus pots or NEW items/materials.

Add gear break down system.

He isn't in a link. He attacks everyone. If by "all" the pvpers, you mean me, and 1 other person in the game. Sounds like adding incentives to pvp might be a good idea...

Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next