View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 House / castle 

Why not update the house and castles.

House free for all not mage/melee so more players could use houses. Then there is no reason to sit with 2 3 houses.

Castle give owner white pot just like house do.
This would make castle pvping a big thing

Wed May 29, 2024 9:30 am

Just make houses guild base. That way everyone benefits from it and prevents the few from owning multiple.

Do the same with castles. One castle per guild. This could have the same benefits as houses, but include the + damages.

Just prepare for automatic -disown if you join a guild that owns a house/ castle if you own one yourself

phpBB [video]

Wed May 29, 2024 10:54 am

Players would just make 2 guilds to keep 2 houses/castles.

You know how much these dudes exploit s***.

But they should 100% be guild houses. 1 per guild.

Issue is not many guilds but this might incentivize more guilds instead of 2 larger guilds nolifes vs everyone else.

Wed May 29, 2024 11:30 am

Very one sided coming from people who have little wealth, play very little, and don’t own a house.

Can obtain a house by trading for one, killing a player that owns one, or finding a vacant one.

Your idea of guild based houses is terrible in the sense that people will break off links, create guilds for houses, and have 1-2 players per guild because everyone will want a house.

I do however agree with bringing back osinex as a third castle.

Wed May 29, 2024 2:09 pm

Not sure why this is posted in two places but okay

I do not like the idea of guild houses - individual houses are perfect ( mage type and melee type)

I like house rules how they are currently… I’ve traded / owned for the past 2-3 years and they are available and traded

I would like to see additional tokens added to house, for example 4 tokens for 12 days but house buff now gives white pot and paladin omnimultum tueri ( pb ) … or maybe for 5 tokens we ca change the portal destination location, for example instead of portal sending you to hell knights portal it sends you to baraw castle … ect

Castles on the other hand does need some sort of update or change. It’s cool that it creates PvP and people have to fight to hold/keep but I’ve seen some weird tactics used. For example, instead of fighting for it a person will use HP pots and stay on -monsters then just med tap and walk by people to touch crystal …. Idk if forcing people in PvP mode once you walk into castle is the answer or maybe make it so you have to kill all people in room before castle transfers ownership

Wed May 29, 2024 2:24 pm

ive owned several houses and pked for a few of them.

my suggestion is

Limit house time to 2-4hours instead of 72hours
Lose house uppon reditus amulet poping

This would allow a player to take a lunchbreak and continue leveling but lose house or trade it to someone else after they log for the day

sure some people would try to juggle the houses betweeen their players/link members but that honestly would not be sustainable in the long run

over time houses would be used for their purpose rather than a hoarded as a tradegoods(not all are but some are)

For castles For the love of god allow transing, add some obsticles so that mages arent sitting ducks inside a castle

Wed May 29, 2024 5:08 pm

Houses would have 0 value if it was a 3 hours timer on it. But if there is no mage/melee type one player don't have to own 2 houses. You could just transfer the house you like the most to what ever char you wanna spend time on.

Castle transing would be bad for one big reason
Every one would spam Trans to end. But should be more fair for a mage to have some kind of kiteing spell where there is no Trans. Like glide to avoid the run atking melee. Or remove run atk from castle.

Guild houses both good and bad. You mean your link get same buff as the owner ?

Wed May 29, 2024 6:12 pm

I think the game is easy enough. I don't think every single person on the game needs access to every single item, and structure at all times.

Wed May 29, 2024 8:54 pm

melee houses have been stagnant for years... literally only changes hands when people sellout or if they get a better melee house(goodside)

Wed May 29, 2024 9:49 pm

One thing in the entire game that you can't just go buy from cons for 5plat, or find yourself.
One thing the market hasn't been flooded via time since last wipe.
One thing in the entire game you ACTUALLY have to fight for or trade for.
One thing that keeps players ACTIVELY engaged and logging into the game.

You want to take that away for what? So more people can use white pot effect to farm when they don't even need it 99% of the time. You can make 160 mil exp an hour I think going down to 130 mil an hour is fine... Not like white potions don't drop everywhere. You can collect stacks of them if you just farmed.

Saying houses haven't changed hands in years when you haven't played in years is a silly argument anyways. They certainly do change hands, but they don't get traded every day. Which is okay.

Wed May 29, 2024 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next