View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ferv/Velanthra dungeon adjustment. 

Id like to suggest taking a look at this dungeon and the strength of the monsters. This dungeon is the only spot to find oblivion items, and its currently only farmable with a warlock. The one big adjustment i think is needed, is the Velanthra Guardians wil basically 2hit kill ANY character, any class, any level, any gear. Its Impossible to farm this dungeon solo on anything other than a warlock. entering basement for velanthra poses an issue, because upon entering your immedietely greeted with 2 animus, a furia mage and two vel guardians that are insta killing at entry. It just seems that having the only place in game where oblivion items drop so frustratingly overpowered is tough. Even on my 73 warrior with 1300ac full amp and over 9000hp fully potted i get max 3hit killed by the guardians. Dont even get a chance to try to use med/maxie if their hits land. I thought about this yesterday, and just a suggestion obviously. but maybe putting jeloc back to 7 points could benefit the game. it would give all classes some extra points to put into whatever will help them. for instance, mages now have more points for cons, making it a better possibility to farm in top dd on a mage class. Warriors could use extra points to put into INT if theyre not tomed for MP, at least enough to self buff themselves if anything. I would like to see more of the game able to farm these spots and be able to get the item drops that are either going to be upgrades, or at least an item they can use to trade or sell to get an upgrade item. Just my thoughts lately, as a player whose spent the last 6 months in Top DD and wanting to transition to fervo dungeon for my next tier of upgrades. Appreciate your time.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:14 pm

Their base power could be lowered by 10% and try that for a while.

My main issue is the freeze lasts forever when you are frozen.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:37 pm

+1 to this, would really like to see EJ adjust the Crons in fervo area so that all classes could technically clear mobs here. Mages will still have it much easier but I think that's fair since melee's have it easier in top DD.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:17 am

I agree with this as well. It’s a huge gap for progression.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

He could also revamp "wealth DD (loc 2523, 1102) " and make it a progression dungeon between Top DD and Fervo/Velanthra dungeon.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:04 pm

Overall, lowering the damage and maybe increasing HP (I'm not sure on this one) would be a solid adjustment for these areas. It would make sense that these areas are not solo-able, but it would also make sense to have the monsters around world bosses not hit 3x as hard.

Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]