View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New update Areas 

Veil:
What I can see easy veil is the same.
Mid veil way better !
Hard veil worse. Go back to old design and add 1 big room over the bosses with 85-90 mobs. That would make it way better. Or upp the spawn time on monsters still a 1 man farming area.

Monrick area well nice with 2 floors alow trans would make it more fair to get to monrick on a mage trying to gas all the way.

Snakes spawn got nerfd? Was a good place after the update with fast spawing mobs.

Mon May 13, 2024 5:18 pm

I wrote to him and asked him to return the area he just created above the portals of hell knights to what it was just after the update. EVERYONE really liked the area. The spawn rate. The density. Everything honestly about it was perfect.

If you read this. Please return it to what it was just after the update. It was PERFECT

phpBB [video]

Mon May 13, 2024 8:01 pm

I think the low level areas that were expanded could be changed over to 70-73+ farming areas. We need higher end grind spots.

They are still unused areas because they are low level areas that were never used.

Thu May 23, 2024 10:55 pm

We still got alot of grass and water that could be used for making new areas. From 65-70 there is decent amount of areas BUT its mostly 1 man farming. If you take away monsters out side 70 chest and add Snakes & Carmack islands you have a great Lvling spot but it's only for 1 player to clear and wait on respawn. If one other player enter one of these zones you gonna lose alot of exp/h . Don't know if adding more areas are the best way or just making spawn way faster.

Tue May 28, 2024 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]