View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Class balancing changes in progress 

He never used the words base damage being str. He said str and intelligence and fire.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 am

"Str, or Intel either one for main stat on Juxta Damage"

Intel increases points you can put in Burn though which means more Fire Magic Damage

phpBB [video]

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:13 am

Druid sidus are stronger nice! Seems like i take more dmg from mobs tho. Not sure If the mobs got buffed with the rest of the game or if druids armor spell bonus got messed up.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:41 am

For Druids.

Remove Rune of Spirit from the game and give druids The spell and only them.

Might need an adjustment later in terms of strength since Druids will have high spirit Bonus.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:01 am

Loki wrote:
For Druids.

Remove Rune of Spirit from the game and give druids The spell and only them.

Might need an adjustment later in terms of strength since Druids will have high spirit Bonus.

I agree you could give them the spell, i dont think get rid of the RoS unless more MP base was given to Warriors. Its hard to level them with out some sort of MP Base.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:38 am
Profile WWW

ROS isn't spirit damage based, its based on highest spell damage. Hence why a warlock with ros still hurts.

1) Druids, Clerics, Diabs all need some extra survivability. Could be the damage split between energy/spirit, the only classes that have two damage types making Skills split between spirit/energy causing resists to be low. Druids are excellent farmers, terrible at pvp. Clerics/diabs need multi time shortened til completion so they can farm quicker evil beam takes long to recoup hp steal, also makes it so you have to remain in screen until done.

2) Warriors need MP back so new players can play the class, considering that was suppose to be a "nerf" and now with the actual nerf, maybe make them playable for new players/returning ones.

3) Mages shouldn't be able to stand still PVPing with a fighter type, its never been that way and shouldn't be. With recent update mages are toeing warriors/pallys.

4) Nerf to darkwars was not a small nerf, as stated. It was too much at once making darkwars unplayable unless very rich ingame. Nerf to hiddens, breaker, critical damage, and dispel seems like a huge nerf compared to the rest. I don't even play darkwars, but anything that makes a class useless shouldn't happen.

5) Rangers shouldn't have DAZE as part of arrow shooting. I agree with speed buff but remove daze makes ganking in non trans zones easier against mages. Also damage needs to be toned down or make arrows miss more.

6) 70 pull rewards should be better than currently, drac items, dirus items, are all a slap in the face for 1.2 billion worth of exp.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:36 pm

Envy wrote:
ROS isn't spirit damage based, its based on highest spell damage. Hence why a warlock with ros still hurts.

Might be a bug or unintended then.

It's called Rune of SPIRIT. I'll have to email ej and ask.

p.s. when did Rangers get Daze affecting Bows?

Akatsucki just make things up. :lol:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:51 pm

Loki wrote:
Envy wrote:

Might be a bug or unintended then.

It's called Rune of SPIRIT. I'll have to email ej and ask.

p.s. when did Rangers get Daze affecting Bows?

Akatsucki just make things up. :lol:

Nah Daze works with bows

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3