View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Thought for Gear Dump 

So after seeing ideas come through for mats and gear dumps so we can cycle gear here is my thought. (yes similar to POE)

You use the profession screen and use 3 of the same item. (Drac boots, drac boots, drac boots) When you use the 3 items it rolls into a blank item (3 Tradeable to make Tradeable otherwise if 2 tradeable and 1 NDNT it makes NDNT)

now all items have value as you can keep getting rid of the bad props. these items will sell for gold and itll cycle alot of gear out of the game.

*adding this thought* For gear break down, if they converted into parts of exlirs? (1/5 vish elix for ilvl80-90, 1/5 Glow pot for ilvl91-110, 111+ is 1/5 Omni pot) something like this? this wopuld allow useless NDNT items to be broke down as well as the non used tradeable items. Then its your choice to reroll the item or break them down.

Last edited by XxStewartsxX on Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:12 pm
Profile WWW

Make it like the npc to break down gear. Convert any item over 90 + to materials.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:57 pm

Loki wrote:
Make it like the npc to break down gear. Convert any item over 90 + to materials.

Thanks for the feedback Loki. Why would you like to see this be broke down? Thats only going to cause the people that find the gear to be able to get more "crystals". Yes the items would sell for people to break them down but, gear would have a much better chance to be worth something when found if you allow it to be salvaged with 2 other of the same item. People will sell the worst propped gear on cons just because others have it and want to chance reroling gear.

In my opinion if you went to crystals you would force NDNT gear being made vs if you could use tradeable gear to be rerolled into more tradeable gear everyone will pre prop gear vs selling blank. No one wants to buy blank items as the chances of getting good props is slim. With a chance to reroll or sell because of bad props people will prop gear just because it can be used as mats.

The more people are propping the more prop materials are worth. This allows everyone to farm different areas for these proping items and creates more value vs just breaking gear down and causing NDNT created items.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

Updating my first post, Loki did give me an idea for some break down.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:11 pm
Profile WWW

XxStewartsxX wrote:
Updating my first post, Loki did give me an idea for some break down.

The items can be broken down into shards of something and a shard npc can trade potions, items, etc for x shards of x types.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:28 pm

Could implement both. You get to decide if you want crystals or profession 3x same items and it gives you one of the item blank.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]