View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Item Wipe Emails - Do you want one? 

As one of the "No Lifers", id have to say a wipe would be semi devestating to me. Ive been back for about a year now, and spent countless hours grinding and farming for my gear. To see all those hours wiped away would hurt for sure lol. I agree that the game is in need of some adjustments for sure. I sent you an email a couple of weeks ago (EJ) and gave my opinion on what updates in game would be beneficial.
The fact that weekly dungeon is being exploited is something that does need to be addressed and fixed, however not everybody is getting their gear that way. Someone mentioned it earlier, but any gear that has been gotten immorally isnt giving anyone an edge, farming wise. Or theyre not using it at least. I also spend hours in Top DD, usually joined by maybe 1 or 2 other people. there are maybe 10 players who are in top DD consistently for longer than 20 minutes. Me (Xena), Ahlit, Haslox, AAtrox, Duelz, Bang, Athena, Ugly and maranda. All 73 warriors, most with house bonus, and gear that was had way before dungeon problem known to entire game. Same goes for Fervo/Vel dungeon, there is MAYBE 5 players that farm there consistently. Also characters that had gear way prior. The biggest annoyance in game right now is 2 points.

1.- Lack of leveling/farming spots. At end game your basically tied to either Top or Bottom DD, Ferv dung, Veil. as far as getting any items worth a dang. Mages are a little different because there fast port ability, so they can hunt multiple spots and make good exp quickly. but no big ticket items from those spots, mostly just pots/gold.

2. Useless Gear. there is a heavy inflow of "End Game" gear, 90% of it being worthless due to bad props or not worth wealth hits. I think entire game would agree that an item breakdown merch would be 10000% more useful. being able to take those big ticket items that didnt prop well and convert into something useful or beneficial would be an awesome addition.

The addition of the new daily dungeon was definitely a plus. i think most of game enjoy it, few think its a hassle. but the items possible to drop in daily are worth doing the task. so thank you for that.

I personally dont think wipe is neccessary. Any characters that are "OP" have been that way for a long time. or since ive been back at least. I cant name a character off the top of my head that went from being OK to being OP overnight or out of nowhere. Besides the anonymous entity known as Banger Management lol. Majority of the players in X1 have spent hours farming gear and finding or trading for tomes. Wiping all that progress in my opinion would hurt the game/player base. its a bit discouraging to spend so much time collecting and trading for gear to see it all disappear. The addition of new gear and quests is the more rational approach in my opinion. Updating majority of the ilvl 90+ items would be very nice to see. being able to use that wealth hitting gear would be cool rather than being limited to the 110+ items to be "OP". I also like Kallens idea when it comes to tomes. something along the lines of quests to get them. Said quests shouldnt be easy nor fast, but it is an interesting idea that would make the entire player base capable of improving there characters after reaching level 70.

Just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into the game, and continue to. as a player who played in the early 2000s and recently returned, i thoroughly enjoy your game and look forward to any new updates and additions to it. much love <3

Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:51 am

NO wipe IF there is a way to salvage old/unused gear. Spirit Crystal concept would work. Turn items into Crystals, with x Crystals you can make a new item of the same type. Adding ways to turn the poor propped/useless items into actual value. Could also add items that could take Propping to the next levels. Remove random prop, Reroll current props, Remove all props.

YES wipe IF things are going to stay as is. I feel like there's just so much supply in the game atm and nowhere near enough demand that the values for most things are in the dumpster. This combined with the apparent dungeon exploit thats been around for who knows how long. Would also like to see a quest added where people can earn ToA's, or remove the level restriction of 70 and turn a ToA into a massive XP gain (like 2B or something).

Ultimately, I'd love to see Xen evolve.
- More areas to farm. Atm its basically Top/Bottom DD, a few people farm Fervo Dungeon, Veil for basically Tomes now, and Glow/Omni potions. We need more areas to farm.
- Level increase to 75-80 with no Tome restriction. Let everyone achieve it to help open up more pvp (not me i stink)
- More bosses with either more predictable timing or better management
- More Spells/Skills to mess around with and potentially add a new class?

This is a lot to ask for, but would severely help the health of the game and maybe even attract old players.

I don't play nearly as much recently due to the economy just being so poop. I get more excited finding Redos/Glowies/Omnis than I do mostly anything that isn't super rare. Drop rates don't need a major tune imo, only reason some items are getting flooded is because people spend many many many hours farming Top and there's no way to salvage them.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:49 am

Ayo wrote:
NO wipe IF there is a way to salvage old/unused gear. Spirit Crystal concept would work. Turn items into Crystals, with x Crystals you can make a new item of the same type. Adding ways to turn the poor propped/useless items into actual value. Could also add items that could take Propping to the next levels. Remove random prop, Reroll current props, Remove all props.

YES wipe IF things are going to stay as is. I feel like there's just so much supply in the game atm and nowhere near enough demand that the values for most things are in the dumpster. This combined with the apparent dungeon exploit thats been around for who knows how long. Would also like to see a quest added where people can earn ToA's, or remove the level restriction of 70 and turn a ToA into a massive XP gain (like 2B or something).

Ultimately, I'd love to see Xen evolve.
- More areas to farm. Atm its basically Top/Bottom DD, a few people farm Fervo Dungeon, Veil for basically Tomes now, and Glow/Omni potions. We need more areas to farm.
- Level increase to 75-80 with no Tome restriction. Let everyone achieve it to help open up more pvp (not me i stink)
- More bosses with either more predictable timing or better management
- More Spells/Skills to mess around with and potentially add a new class?

This is a lot to ask for, but would severely help the health of the game and maybe even attract old players.

I don't play nearly as much recently due to the economy just being so poop. I get more excited finding Redos/Glowies/Omnis than I do mostly anything that isn't super rare. Drop rates don't need a major tune imo, only reason some items are getting flooded is because people spend many many many hours farming Top and there's no way to salvage them.

Again we see more no wipe with salvage option. Please see my idea on Gear Dump maybe we can get this going. 100% agree no wipe if gear salvage is made.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

Been grinding since the last wipe to get what little I have now. Not sure if I'd want to start all over again. I'd probably find another game to play. I vote no wipe. Kind of like the salvage idea others have talked about.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pm

please do not wipe. ive been grinding as much as i can play and finally got some decent gear. mostly buy saving plat and buying okay-ish gear from cons. please do not wipe for this casual player

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:03 pm

i dont want a wipe either since i wont start over again.. however a way to salvage items would be awesome

Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 pm

just started playing a few weeks ago, finally getting some sort of gear would prefer there wasnt a wipe i dont want to start over again lol, stopped for a few years after the last item wipe then come back to another lol

Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12