View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Item Wipe Emails - Do you want one? 

Rampage wrote:
Although it might suck, I do think a full wipe is needed.

game is obviously flooded with abused gear.

I will say though a wipe without change will do nothing.

Weekly dungeon must be removed. or re-worked.

Warriors shouldn't be able to farm the 2nd hardest dungeon in the game like its t1 graveyard.

Make Gear mean something this time around. we should never be at a point where elite items are in cons merchant. no matter the props.

Also add more stuff we can buy with tokens.

im sure there is a lot of ideas ppl could throw out but one big one would be a double exp elixir for a set time, ( 1-2 hours ) per elixir.

Don't keep us in the dark either. because right now there's no point in playing untill players know whats going to happen.

let's not wait 6 months to figure out what were doing here.

Well Warlocks farm velanthra dungeon just as easy. So there's that... and that place drops highest tier gear

Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:46 pm

Ikea pls let others speak their opinions.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:49 pm

Loki wrote:
Ikea pls let others speak their opinions.

Until E.J tells me to shut up I'm gonna keep posting facts.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:00 pm

Ill be honest here, considering most of the items obtained where done so using an exploit from a chest and adgredi it would stand to reason that it should be under consideration. I realize I do not play this server so I would leave it at that but you all should know better then to allow and continue to exploit that kind of bug to gain wealth like this. Reap what you sow. Since ej was not paying attention to this and could have simply obliterated the players exploiting it... by looking at the dungeons items given to see who was receiving multiple items at the same time using this adgredi and simply deleting the chars associated with that char on all servers we now have to deal with it.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:27 pm

Vote - No

Game doesn’t need a wipe, it needs new gear to chase and new content to pursue. A wipe is pointless and will end up exactly as it is now whether that takes 1 month or 1 year with decrease drop rate. The core issue is still the same.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:57 pm

i second that nez and here we again with the people that dont even play come on now tsunami stick to youre 2.0 forum why chime in when you have nothing to do with x1 =/

Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:11 am

Let's face it the player base will never be more than what is or has been. The game doesn't have enough farmable areas for the 30 people playing on the weekends, let alone handle hundreds of people.
People voting for a wipe have little to no gear or don't have time for farming. Then there's people spending hours farming veil or farming attempting to build up[ their gear that would be devastated if the game was wiped.
The same people will be ahead a year from now, a wipe will not change anything. Then the same people will sit and cry a year from now because they've "fallen" behind.
The game needs new areas or even expanded current areas were it can handle more players at once.
This idea of creating a seasonal server or even hardcore server will destroy the game completely.

The game needs a salvage system, for tradeable and non tradeable gear. Maybe the possibility of rerolling a item's props while incorporating the salvage system. This will eliminate the abundance of gear and bring values back up. Maybe allow non tradeable gear to be used on any character on the same account?

I vote NO for a wipe.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:24 am

Yes wipe!

The game we all enjoy is leveling, progressing, finding gear and PVP.

Thats the fun! Keep it fresh, WIPE.

Let go of your weekly glitching fortunes and trust the system. There is seriously more fun to be had here.

Side note; What if Xen reset after xx months sort of like a Season.. This could allow a faster drop rate, faster leveling, more FUN. Bored? Skip a season, gather buddies, plan for next.. FUN

Maybe introduce Badges for the leader boards @ the end of each season, perhaps medals shown under names or beside names in game. Perhaps perks could be rewards for another season of play, extra 5% xp boost, nothing too dramatic but gets you thinking!!!

Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 am

Ive always wondered why we dont require users to outline characters on forums - people who dont play the game asking for wipes on blue names, people playing 2.0 coming back a year later to 1.0 asking for a wipe. its likes asking to be able to vote on a election when your not a citizen :lol:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:03 am

Why do people keep saying that all of the gear is abused from weekly dungeon. That is categorically false. You can want a wipe, but there is no need to lie.

The game was flooded with gear far before that exploit ever became a thing. I'm sure there are some of you that did use that to catch up in a few ndnt items, or levels with tomes. But that has little to nothing to do with the game being flooded with gear. There were people in full vexar gear, vovs, tomes, runes before the dungeon even existed. That has more to do with lack of content, dwindling number of players, people farming an insane amount attempting to find their own gear, and selling the things they find to fund their farming efforts. As more gear was sold the prices went down, more gear obtained allowed more gear to be spread, more people were able to farm more things, more gear was found, more gear was sold and the cycle continues.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next