View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Resist dispell and stupify 
Site Admin

Those functions were not working correctly so they were fixed in both games. I also noticed the resist amounts could easily get over 100% so there were nerfed. The character page on the game client will show the correct values but the item properties will show incorrect values until I do a game client update.

Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:15 pm

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for this update - Sadly, i understand people were abusing this - but Capes with Dispell and Boots is how mage protect themselfs from Fig types who will literally instant kill them if they have their tueri dispelled - now its functioning like a instant kill for these players. Any way to look at the properties on shields that are allowing this 100% reduction be obtained - without damage mage classes who already get destroyed by Fighter types as it stands? or reduce the amount of dispell that is used on fighter gear as with this update your giving a win button to those classes.

Weapons
Dispell on Vex Mace - +5
Dispell on Drac Mace - +4
Dispell on Frac Mace - +10
Then a property to give + dispell

In essence its just taking more of an advantage to play a fighter class and ignore mages - cause they cant keep up then you add in Rand Buff Velo - makes every fighter type hit like a jet.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:09 am

Kallen is right. But its not even dispell prop.

Its breaker doing 100% dispell REMOVAL in almost literally the first hit.
Its also chaotic doing 100% dispell removal of all spells.

Both of these seem to trigger the first hit removing ALL buffs meaning the 2nd hit is going to 50-90% your hp.

Players with Breaker/ Chaotic/ Dispell combinations instantly Remove ALL your buffs in literally the first hit so then you instapop.

If you can die in 4-5 hits with buffs, without buffs you die in 1-2 hits. Buffs should be 10-20% buff to your class not 200%.

P.S.

Perhaps you can combine resist dispell/ resist stup into 1 spell called Resist Debuffs.

Or give all mages a passive 10% resist dispell passive.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:12 am

I may not understand how resist dispel was working before. I thought it was hard capped at like 50%? If you targeted every prop specifically, and the highest ilvl items with resist dispel built in. You could in theory get over 100% resist dispel, but it never was 100% resist. You would often resist 1, but then the second would dispel you. I can tell it's been nerfed because if you "easily" got a full set it doesn't seem to resist any dispels anymore? Like the first cast always works.

Was it not hard capped, and it just wasn't working? Then you fixed it, but you nerfed it to a point that it practically doesn't work? I think I'm confused what's happening?

Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:59 am

True I believe resist dispell was already "capped" at 50% about 1+ year ago when Weekly Dungeon was released and players were just gassing to the end with 100% resist dispell.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]