View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New idea I'm adding 

[quote="Chatoic"]

So you're looking for SQ hopping? That's not PvP..... LOL

If you want that, go to T1, happens a lot there.[/quote]

When it comes to Sq hopping, sort of, yes. That on Sq/off sq power dynamic is what this game has missed since GvE. It encouraged everyone to fight, all the time.

What happens now at T1 is not like old T7 DS or GvE cons because people are free to go off Sq on -monsters. It kills the dynamic.

If you want PvP without the Sq dynamic at all, you already have it - go to full pvp areas. It's dead.

Full PVP servers also don't work, because people want the safety aspect of the game as well as the on sq/off sq pvp dynamic. That's why GvE is a good way forward.

Even simpler, you could take down the walls of Cons merch and achieve the same thing, because people meet there and it's full pvp.

Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:34 pm

Any Progress status on this update?

http://www.youtube.com/@Xenimus_Prime

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:55 am

I'd also like to hear how this is going. Is this update ever happening?

Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:58 pm

ejthayer wrote:
After giving it quite a bit of thought going to add a new aspect to the game, in both versions.

I'm going to put Jeloc in the tertius Castle as the King with Rissa as his queen, and I'm going to put Velanthra on the evil side as Queen. Axilis will move to interim which will be expanded where he will have a small castle of his own there.

Jeloc and Velanthra will then both give out new quests. You will be required to go to the proper place based on your character's allegiance to good or evil.

I think this will create an interesting dynamic. I will probably set up so that opposing sides will not be allowed in castles where they are not supposed to be, you would get attacked by the guards. Generally speaking the quest rewards would be the same so one side is not left out.

Will there be quests for different levels?
60, 65, 70, 73, etc

Any lower level quests?

Will the rewards be randomly given (which means melees can get mage items and mages get swords, etc) or will they be a little more class based?

Will EXP be given as any rewards? If not it might be cool to have a few EXP reward quests.

Are they going to be a mix of repeatable, daily, weekly quests?

Just a few questions I had.

http://www.youtube.com/@Xenimus_Prime

Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 pm

Loki it's been 5 months since this post. You should know better than anyone to not expect an update, or even a response.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:03 pm

:lol: give him a minute or few months he is fixing game breaking resist stup/dispell. :lol:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5