View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Any More Secrets? 
Site Admin

I will add more secrets of varying degrees of complexity to discover.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:55 pm

Are these secrets going to be more refined?

Killing a dk boss in one area, killing a dk boss across the map, that unlocks a main boss that's not even a death knight nor has the same monsters all while not accidently hitting a monster to reset it, would like to avoid that kind of secret.

Randomly running into a wall in 2 separate locations to open the next room that's off the main path.

Having the "key" to unlock a location tied with another location. So if you went 90/100 chest that morning, you would never find it, b/c the global key is the same.

We need a sound / see a dispel / npc talking about a location / visible indication above head / spawn similar monsters that are unique to the boss / visible symbols on the walls or dungeon that gives a hint / we need more background/floor patterns thats not just a different color. No1 is going to spend time clicking the floor of the whole map anymore or just shooting agredi on all the walls.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:29 pm

I’d be happy if we could remove the false leads or add secrets where the false leads are.
Like random off color tile in arrhawk dungeon.
Imexic: random 2 pillars while every other instance has 3 plus every other boss has atleast 1 secret but Imexic has 0 known.
I accidentally found 80 chest cause of a very off placed skull, but never in a million years woulda guessed secret word to get in cause it doesn’t follow any pattern of previous secret word nor give some sort of clue.
Veil: I am sure the random non-trans zones might point to somewhere but if they are indeed random.
I don’t think anyone figured out warlocks above cons except for the random white pot effect.
Evil East getting into fierce shrine. Why does both the dragon and lion statue get you in there? Likewise, touching pillars in a certain way to open way to white pot room. I honestly can’t tell those pillars or that wall apart from any other wall or pillar nor the floor is any different from I can see.
The Great hall also has something in it, just don’t know where or what. Definitely a white pot room like everywhere else has. Also star because star is right before GH in X1, orseth, gladius, and x1 pre da redesign, so why not x2?

Don’t get me wrong, I love Xenimus secrets but it is so depressing to spend hours playing around in a dungeon to then find out the trigger was broken or that this obvious inconsistency with the layout or pattern is nothing more than an accident when you designed dungeon first time, then especially so when said tile could be fixed in 5 minutes but 5 years later.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:53 pm

Loki wrote:
You said warlocks , or mages could SUMMON a pix animus.

No one has figured this out in 20 years.

Can you just reveal it at this point?

it's been many years and I talked to EJ about discovering this long ago and it was removed from the game. it was similar to bomb almus but with skeleton cast

Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2