View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ej question 

So I just returned alot of great things have been added to the game. The one question I have Is raids are awesome but rumor has it xenlua had additional features and allows to track raid bosses and other things. According to a group of players only some players have access to Andy's xenlua and shut it out for everyone else. I take everything said with a grain of salt but it does appear to have some weird stuff happening with a group of players always knowing where to be and when to show up. Also for fervo any chance you can do like a link daily lock on it kinda like you did for the weekly dungeon? Currently 1 link clears all the super difficult mobs and another comes in at the end for the boss and big rewards.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:40 pm

the public version of xenlua got shut down by andy few months ago

only select few players have access to it now

some other form of third party software is being used to track when bosses are up
or possibly when a player spots a boss up

Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:49 pm

ylarik wrote:
So I just returned alot of great things have been added to the game. The one question I have Is raids are awesome but rumor has it xenlua had additional features and allows to track raid bosses and other things. According to a group of players only some players have access to Andy's xenlua and shut it out for everyone else. I take everything said with a grain of salt but it does appear to have some weird stuff happening with a group of players always knowing where to be and when to show up. Also for fervo any chance you can do like a link daily lock on it kinda like you did for the weekly dungeon? Currently 1 link clears all the super difficult mobs and another comes in at the end for the boss and big rewards.

Seeing as you're a returning player I am sure you know how Xenimus runs. Anyone will make up ANYTHING to have an excuse as to why another person is just better than them.

Xenlua boss tracker previously required another xenlua player to hit the boss before you knew the bosses were being done. That being said, I don't know if Andy has added "extra" features that would allow Xenlua players to track bosses via non-xenlua users.

Again, this is Xenimus. Everyone has an excuse. Is it likely someone can be cheating. Of course... but people still believe Gladiator/Keld use med bots. People believe RIP has a zoom out program. And the new one is "aim bots" in xenimus.

Missing bosses is trash trash. I feel you.... but don't go off some dumbasses in game spew about things. Take your time and find people willing to do some of the activities some of the majors links do.

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

PS: I miss Mind Molecule and his gang.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:45 pm

Huge issue when 90% of the game can't raid because 5 players never log off and people use all kinds of exploits and even legit ways to leech raids.

1. Use emissarius nex to see if their nex arrow points to raid boss area

2. Sensus THROUGH fervo/pravus wall to see if the boss is spawned

A. sensus to see if people are inside clearing mobs to raid.

B. sensus and it's clear, most likely raid group is there

Let's not forget to mention there is Def a boss tracker prog going on. No way needs know exactly when boss spawns without checking.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:02 pm

yes big hax, infinite hp, 900000000000 dmg per hit, boss trackers you name it we got it all
we can create items etc, let me know what u need i hook u up

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:11 pm

lmao

Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:13 pm

Take what I am saying however you want to take it - there is nobody using Xenlua at the moment, all this rubbish about “select few” have it is exactly what I have described it to be, rubbish.

There may be others out there with different programs because Xenimus is easy to manipulate - but you may not believe me so take it for what it is. People fuel the rumours because they miss out on bosses but this is Xenimus.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:47 am

Kev wrote:
Take what I am saying however you want to take it - there is nobody using Xenlua at the moment, all this rubbish about “select few” have it is exactly what I have described it to be, rubbish.

There may be others out there with different programs because Xenimus is easy to manipulate - but you may not believe me so take it for what it is. People fuel the rumours because they miss out on bosses but this is Xenimus.

you know the statement "select few"

could mean you and andy and pretty sure you still got it no? altho you may not be playing.
so no i dont think that statement is rubbish

and i dont know what odor is using but he is using something to track when bosses spawn or are seen by other players just running the normal xen client.
theres just way to many "random occurrances" for it to be just a coincidence at this point

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 am

notthisshitagain wrote:
Kev wrote:

you know the statement "select few"

could mean you and andy and pretty sure you still got it no? altho you may not be playing.
so no i dont think that statement is rubbish

and i dont know what odor is using but he is using something to track when bosses spawn or are seen by other players just running the normal xen client.
theres just way to many "random occurrances" for it to be just a coincidence at this point

Nope, I do not have it. Nor does Andy because it would need updated, he does not play, I do not play so there is no need for us to have it? so that answers that. So yes, statement is rubbish.

But if your statement was aimed at us then there is not a problem?

Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 am

I feel like the joke has been going for to long. You're now making the leap that I've put viruses on everyones computer that play xenimus so that I can have your normal xenimus client communicate back to me when you see a boss. Are you high

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next