View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 ToA- everyone or no one 

I meant 1 hour a day Not 18 hours a day.

Sad when most casuals already quit or log in even less cuz just nolifers buying all the rare items with rl $$ dominate the server.

Best thing he could do is make it a quest and get it over with. Game will never be casual friendly unless he starts focusing on content casuals can actually do.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:57 pm

lol just think about that statement outside of the context of this discussion. Why should someone who plays 1 hour a month be in the same tier as someone who "nolifes 16-20 hours a day"? Apply that rule to any other game and the nonsense of it really shines through.
the funny part about it is that the 1 hour a month player can still get lucky and pull one out of the weekly dungeon.[/quote]

He's been saying this for years, it's just brain diff ignore it.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:10 pm

FOR ME: I feel the ToA should drop AT LEAST twice as much or be attainable through a quest.

The two main reasons that come to mind:

1. I don't want to be stuck playing one lvl 73 char that took years to find their ToA - lots of people have alts they would like to equally play.
2. The 4 billion xp to go from lvl 70 - 73 is already A LOT for a casual player...

Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:44 am

I dont understand why the adept wand was nerfed, the svos was also nerfed due to the level adding ability being too strong. Hell even the Sci was nerfed. And than after all that, there's an item added that does just that. Makes zero sense too me. Cause here we are again.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:46 pm

I don't know why adept wand got nerfed that was always weird, but the way Svos was before there were only like 4 or 5 characters in the game that had one, and those level of abilities stacks with toa now as you actually level up.
But this might be a nice point of comparison. Now that all of those items have been brought in line like they probably should have been years ago. Probably 30 ToAs have been used in 2 years, which took prewipe 10 years to accumulate 5 svos. One of these things is not like the other.

Just ignore the fact the guy that is doing the most hyping of the ToA just traded 2. That's right he had 2 sitting idle and traded for massive profits while spinning these posts. "The single most desirable item in the game, nothing stronger in the game, ect ect if I had one I would use one on a darkwar to prove how strong they really are". Same guy. Sitting on two, trades both of them.
At the exact same time that Jack Daniels is leveling to 73 because he just used one that means there is no less than 3 new 73s in the making currently, and probably more than that with the secretive community.

These tomes are not SVOS level rare. They are accessible to everyone in the game.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:11 pm

Just make a quest. The toa reward would be ndnt.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Toa's are still to rare for the power it gives

svos got overpowered again and is once again the only way to get +2 while all other scis/regvos is +1

he essentially undid what got fixed last year

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:31 pm

I think TOA is fine, it is extremely rare and adds alot to a character. I think it should be added to King Quest Drops. This is going to cycle more "new" characters to try and get this item and should cycle more in the game to allow more people to have it. I think its such an in demand item that it just gets payed for and doesn't get a chance to be traded.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

I play on average 2-3 hours a day when I’m lucky and I found a TOA and a RoM in one week, it just takes hunting and not standing around in town complaining about not finding stuff, go hunt sh*t will come.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Wretched wrote:
I play on average 2-3 hours a day when I’m lucky and I found a TOA and a RoM in one week, it just takes hunting and not standing around in town complaining about not finding stuff, go hunt sh*t will come.

I've made 10bil and no toa. Its just rng luck. Maybe just p2w one.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next