View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bosses 

Can we please finally change how bosses spawn? I know I'm not the only person who is getting past the breaking point when it comes to this topic. There is one crew that controls the entire games boss spawns. Most people have full time jobs and can't dedicate an entire day to watching this.

Would be nice to have it changed to something that is fair to all players please. I haven't seen top DD bosses in months, and fervo/pravus area is so wack that nobody wants to go spend 50P to clear the area just for another set of players to show up after all the mobs are cleared and scoop your boss drop.

I like to blow off steam by playing Xenimus. It's not fun AT ALL watching the same 5 people get all the gear in your game day in and day out because they have boss timers.

Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 pm

Zannah wrote:
It's not fun AT ALL watching the same 5 people get all the gear in your game day in and day out because they have boss timers.

Yup. If new items come in to the game. I already know the same 5 people will find or "find" it.

Granted they neverlog the game, sure, but it only means I have to nolife to even have a chance to get bosses around them.

EJ and about 25+ people had a decent conversation about bosses in discord 2 months ago.

I think many players just want a system where they spawn like ever hour or two BUT you can only qualify for loot once per character.

Making it a daily quest per boss was also brought up.

So you can raid with your groups whenever you log on because you know they are up. Neverloggers are gonna 24/7 no matter what and be max wealth on 10 accounts. So why not let casual players get bosses so they can at least get gear to compete via some sort of faster boss spawn update.

Wed May 18, 2022 12:48 am

I agree he should make that you can only do a certain about of bosses per day or something on that account

Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 pm

or how about theyre always up so any and every1 can do em? like literally most any other game ever known to mankind. Ej says he didnt/doesnt wanna take after wow...maybe he should.

Wed May 18, 2022 10:04 pm

We had a huge discussion about it not too long ago, told us he would change how it works and then rolled out monsters casting debuff/dispel update instead.

The richest players in his game to control the entire games boss spawns, forcing all players to make noobs and pray kq hands them a ndnt instead of playing the chars they actually want to play. Because gearing up off of boss drops is not even possible with how well these bosses are camped. It’s literally impossible to get bosses in Xenimus.

Last edited by Zannah on Wed May 25, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Zannah wrote:
the richest players in his game to control the entire games boss spawns, forcing all his players to make noobs and pray kq hands them a ndnt instead of playing the chars they actually want to play. Because gearing up off of boss drops is not even possible with how well these bosses are camped. It’s literally impossible to get bosses in Xenimus.

Agreed. 3x the amount of players would probably return if he made bosses actually killable any time someone wanted to play Xenimus for an hour or 2 and kill a boss or 2.

Thu May 19, 2022 11:52 pm

As long as bosses continuously change aggro and dispel players. Game is too easy currently. Raiding is so easy. Waiting for Xenimus Hard Mode....

Fri May 20, 2022 1:26 am

My link and I have been trying hard to compete for bosses, we’ve found that hodor can magically show up when a top dd boss is already going down by us, not as a check but his whole crew. Last night we on way to fervo and hodor and his whole crew showed up abusing the bomb floors with skells to try and wipe us, eventually after we had 3 people recoding the whole thing we made it to fervo and downed him. We’re making progress getting bosses down but it’s hard when the people were competing against just “know” when bosses are up without checking them like the rest of us.

Fri May 20, 2022 6:02 pm

ye it's not like people have the bosses timed or anything right?

Sun May 22, 2022 10:41 am

EJ could you shed some light on this subject? Do you still plan to make any of the changes we discussed in discord?

Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next