View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Changes I'd like to see 

Simply.. not much in terms of discussion, just a few small changes I'd like to see.

Non trans zones removed from areas they dont make sense (even if I like them they don't belong.) west of T1 gy, south of Troll king cave those are the 2 I know of.

Change to mini map and boss health bar. Currently, with the boss health bar and the mini map, you can not click through them, cant trans if you click on them or attack if you click on them.
Change them to be like the exp meter, you can trans or attack if you click the exp meter.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:15 pm

Good suggestions. :)

To add on to your suggestion boss UI, I'd like to see all boss monsters (even lowbie bosses) have HP bars. It just standardizes that named NPCs will have HP bars when you fight them so you know if your character is doing damage to them or not. Lets you know if you need to get stringer and come back, if you're wasting your time trying to kill it, or if it's bugged, etc.

I'd also like to see the black background to the stats, keys, and options made transparent for consistency. There's no reason for these UI to block your entire vision when it's just flat black coloring obscuring your sight.

One thing I'd like to see: I've suggested target dummies dozens of times and seems like a no-brainer as well. Hard to know what your character is doing besides attacking someone and having them guesstimate the size of chunk it takes from their HP bar and tell that to you. There are maybe one or two people vehemently against showing any numbers to players at all, and I don't find their reasoning convincing. Otherwise I haven't seen anyone disagree with this. Make a barrel, cross shaped candlestick, or something that says how much damage they take when you hit them in text. Simple to model and program in. Easy.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]