View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Please make the game faster 

I didn't play for a while and the latest updates i checked out are a massive time sink again.

I have been playing wow classic. The good old days. This game is slow, leveling takes a bit of time but when you reach 60 you can focus dungeons and bosses for specific items. You can do this multiple times a day untill you get the item you want. You know what the item is gonna be cause you know the stats on them thus its time well spend.

Looking back on xenimus. Leveling to 70 takes to long. I already find it to long on classic wow taking me 5 days 15 hours played untill i reached 60. But here it changes. Now i can focus some gear pieces i need to progress futher in the game. That is not possible in xenimus. You need alot of luck to get a item and then when u get the item you need to prop it and you need pure luck again to get the props that are good.

Now with the new system breaking down gear and getting gear for materials its time to speed the game up. Let gear drop more. Let the "big" bosses spawn every 2 hours. Up the droprate on stuff. Make the game fun again and dont hold back on the gear. Its not like when you get a good item the item will be good. You still need to get the correct props on the item. That alone will take alot of time even when gear is dropping more. The AC difference between players wont matter that much any more, now it will all be about props.

I think keeping it as it is will slowly kill the game and that is not something that we all want. If it was faster to get to 70 and get gear we could also reset the server every 1 or 2 years depending on the speed of gearing.

/discuss

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 am

Yea this should happen. Don't think I've ever seen the game as dead as it is right now. Main re entry son whenbi talk to people is "everything takes too long".

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 am

you can break down gear? where and how?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:50 pm

if you get max level in 5 days wtf you going to spend your time doing in xenimus…

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:27 am

bottlecup wrote:
if you get max level in 5 days wtf you going to spend your time doing in xenimus…

The majority of people are max level on xenimus, at this point any noob is just as alt for a level 70. You're level 70, you still play the game daily.... so what're you doing? Kinda idiotic to suggest once you hit 70 the game ends, yet you and other people play every day at max level. It's stupid a** comments like this that prevent any good changes. On top of that you are primarily a xen 2 player yet you spend so much time trying to tank xen 1 on the forums and in discord.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Xen101, Data_Masked is not staying on topic and is targeting another board user.

Delete comments? Warnigs? Or do you only target certain people too?

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Dlihc Laref wrote:
Xen101, Data_Masked is not staying on topic and is targeting another board user.

Delete comments? Warnigs? Or do you only target certain people too?

Lol this is funny to see. Sure, data masked made a post that was pretty vulgar and uncalled for. But, in the grand scheme of things, what do you get from writing this comment? Xen101 isn’t going to delete the post. He isn’t going to feel any differently about not deleting the comment. Nothing changes.

Ill be the first one to tell you, xen 101 doesn’t know anyone on the forums except 2 people lol (obviously unless you have your characters as your board name )

Stop the crying. Nothing is going to happen from it.

I agree with the main post. I think the game should feel more like a video game and less like a job

Let’s make it fun!

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 pm

You’re right. He could care less about it as much as I do. I make the comment because I can. He loves giving me a hard time but will completely overlook everyone else’s nonsense. I just like to call him out publicly on being a hypocrite. We wouldn’t need mods if everyone followed the rules. I guess you could say I give him a reason to have a orange name.

In the grand scheme of things what does he get out of deleting my posts, warning me, and banning me? I’ll just make another account or use a vpn, so he can save his chest pounding power trip for someone in the real world. Or maybe he is small and insignificant in the real world and uses his “power” on a forum that maybe 50 people look at to feel like he has some sort of authority in his life.

You know better than anyone else considering he’s your brother.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Dlihc Laref wrote:
You’re right. He could care less about it as much as I do. I make the comment because I can. He loves giving me a hard time but will completely overlook everyone else’s nonsense. I just like to call him out publicly on being a hypocrite. We wouldn’t need mods if everyone followed the rules. I guess you could say I give him a reason to have a orange name.

In the grand scheme of things what does he get out of deleting my posts, warning me, and banning me? I’ll just make another account or use a vpn, so he can save his chest pounding power trip for someone in the real world. Or maybe he is small and insignificant in the real world and uses his “power” on a forum that maybe 50 people look at to feel like he has some sort of authority in his life.

You know better than anyone else considering he’s your brother.

Look man, stop being soft. Do you go and cry to the city officials after being pulled over for speeding because you saw someone else speeding? It’s life. How do you know if he has seen the posts of other people that you’re referring too? Do you read every single post that gets put on the forums? I’m sure you understand how unrealistic that is.

And the truth is, the reason you pick on him is because you understand your role in all of this. You’re 1) trying to fish a response from him that will get him punished or spoken to and thus change him. (Which isn’t going to happen because ej has spoken to him and specifically chose him to be the admin, so I’m sure that you understand and can see that nothing is going to change. He will still probably be admin after your QQ.

2) You are picking on xen one for a reason. Look. I find it interesting that you don’t say these things to EJ. How come? Because I’m sure that you can. You can go do whatever you’d like right ? Go and write exactly what you wrote in this post, and send it to ej. Tell him who your characters are in game and direct everything you mentioned about xen one towards him. I’ll bet you all my gear that you won’t.

You understand your role.

Let’s make it fun!

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

1. You put too much thought into this.

2. You put too much thought into this.

Look man. This game is a joke. The creator is a joke. This forum is a joke. Stop being so serious.

Xen101 should follow Nesbi’s footsteps. She has been a mod WAY longer than xen101 and she doesn’t flex her power.

I’m sure big brother can handle his own affairs and doesn’t need his little brother speaking for him.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next