View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Discord stuff we talked about 

1:make raid merchants for each set of boss, add a token currency for each merchant added per boss that gets raided by players, Each player that helps with dps/heal or tank get x amount for helping depending on the role they took.

Make each token obtain from the boss NDNT, then make each weapon from said boss merchant be a total of 100 tokens needed for x weapon, 120 for each armor piece needed from said merchant, and 250 for rings.

Problem solved no one gets a random "loot" and everyone gets the same exact reward and no one complains about raids anymore because they'll be decked out eventually with a proper team/guild helping them. Then we'll have late game pvp being somewhat balance with people all having an equally fair chance of killing others with gear not being a major issue.(this shows progression and keeps players happy instead of handing out free drops like everyone wants. This would be the best selection to everyone problem)

2: Increase Bank Space for storage(Make this something players can Buy with tokens)

3: Lower The Spawn Rate on Bosses to 2 Hours.... Anything longer then that is overkill(you are limiting things for players to do after 70 forcing them to log off for the day after the daily boss kill is done.)

4:Lower the Stats In weapons and Armor stats in general almost everything at 70 is completely overkill. Close to impossible for a level 65 to pvp a level 70 let alone raid with them.

5: Add More trans leveling spots for level 63+ Mages to level in(this has been a reason i just don't even log in anymore I refuse to Grind for a game that doesn't make it enjoyable at all especially once hitting 70 i'll be stuck with trying to get close to impossible end game gear.)

Make the Game More enjoyable my dude, You are HALF way there I don't see the issue with not doing basics Like my step 1 suggests.

Tue May 14, 2019 3:46 pm

If the raid system changes to tokens of some fashion, the raids will need to be time-gated. Or else all you'll see is the same 10 people getting all the gear a hell of a lot faster.

Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 pm

nomatter what ej does nolife CPS and gearbuyers will get ahead of others

Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm

JumboShrimp wrote:
If the raid system changes to tokens of some fashion, the raids will need to be time-gated. Or else all you'll see is the same 10 people getting all the gear a hell of a lot faster.

What's the usual spawn rate for them without the events? 6-12 hours?

Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 pm

JumboShrimp wrote:

THere is nothing wrong with more gear entering the game. Some of these items that should be obtained from merchants like this should be under draconic anyway. The vexar and oblivion should be left to raids until another new set comes out. It’s oretty normal to do this for any game.

More gear in game does not harm the game in anyway... it allows everyone to get into a combative state of gear.

Wed May 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Just so Were all Clear Adding some sort of vendor that allows you to buy "high End" gear does not mean it's going to be easy.

Just like Any other normal game it'll mean you'll need to grind it out and earn a small amount each time the boss is complete. Max earn should be like 10 per run and a piece of Gear should be 200 / Weapons 300 and whatever else should fall in place. It's gonna be time consuming JUST like everything else but AT least with this system PLAYERS are earning SOMETHING after a raid is done instead of Noting at all or earning completely unusable weapon for that class you play because the item is None drop/None Trade.

If The event spawns Bosses Every 2 hour then the points earned total during a raid for that event should be 5 max instead of 10.

I'm sure someone able to figure out a well balance system for everything because i'm just throwing out an example on how we can do things in xenimus with it's raids.

Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
nomatter what ej does nolife CPS and gearbuyers will get ahead of others

pot calling kettle black LOL

Thu May 16, 2019 12:56 am

TrunksOuk wrote:
JumboShrimp wrote:

more like 12-30hours

Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
TrunksOuk wrote:
JumboShrimp wrote:

more like 12-30hours

ya.............................WAY to long for a raid boss. I still believe my suggestion would be better.

Thu May 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Loki wrote:
other things talked about on discord:

-making item drop over item lvl 80+ make a "ding" sound like a ring drop in diablo to signify good loot dropped.
-possibly revamping the "sparkle" settings. could adjust the color/size of the sparkle.
-removing sanc scrolls/max ammies from game so cleric almus is the main source for almus
-making almus loss give 1 pvp exp per each almus loss and making it count as a loss on the pvp stats page
-test out new animation system and bring back dragons

new animation system and bring back dragons is for xen2

and xen1 is holding up xen2 ej also said

Sat May 18, 2019 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next