View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Right back into it now 

Hey all

So as per previous post, i recently returned after 4-5 years away.
Loving being back and have just hit level 50! =)
Lord Rahl Radagast in game

I've got a few questions and things i just want to post that i've found in coming back. I'll list in point form for ease of reading/replying.

1. Boots and capes - How many props is max propped? also, can they be re-propped if you have a first attempt and only get say 1 prop.

2. I am a warlock and I have noticed i am unable to flame gas around PVE areas because in some cases like ogres and graveyard and stuff, the monsters just don't see you - like you were regular gassing.
Was this a change that was made or maybe a bug?

3. Now i am level 50, I have been hunting many different areas but I have not yet found a "good place" to really just farm for gold. To pick up stuff and just sell it over and over to stack plat. Maybe i just haven't found it or maybe that comes at higher levels? Any help would be great =)

4. I have just killed all the jeloc bosses, thanks to a few helpful people in game so thanks for the help.
I attempted to do the +2 shrines in Jeloc and i could do the bottom right one (cons) but got smoked in the others lol.
On top of that, finding my way in the others is a nightmare. I can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone the way through Jeloc after 5 years! haha
Again, any help would be awesome.

5. Thank you to Thatanos (not main char and I can't remember his mains name. Also to De Del Destroyer, Hermes and a couple of others in game (names elude me right now) for helping me out with gear and tips etc.
You've been a huge help.

Thatanos - I still have the beasty arcane robe and hat you loaned me so just find me in game and I will get it back to you.

All in all, loving being back. Not too sure where I can hunt now at level 50 but let the exploring begin!

Thanks =)

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:30 am

Flame gas is over, you gotta trans and cloud/flame wind. You can try brown spiders under kinth. Do those until you can do circle hds. Good luck, warlock are tough to level but they're good.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:44 am

Than you. I just tried them out and they are red hot!
Is there any way that a mage can get some more mp steal? I’ve got a va ring on which is I think 3% but that does almost nothing to restore mp when I’m flame winding things.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Unless you get the hidden prop "leeching" than you just have to rely on Maximus potions.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Level 50!? You're an animal! Caught right up to Thanatos :) I'll snag that robe sometime no rush on Thanatos or Tucker.

50 is an interesting place. I think the spiders until kinth is a good starting point. Lake imps are good too. But once you can do daemons it'll be off to the races for a few levels.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

If you're desperate for mp steal, throw on another VA. You should have enough regen/steal with that.

Additionally, use your whole tool kit. You're at a point where you aren't leaving a leveling spot after 1 hour, so you're probably getting more familiar with how long it takes to kill each pull. Use cloud all the time, it's absolutely insane damage and OP as sh*t(and will steal mp :)) maybe try gathering, dropping cloud, and after 2-3flame winds drop a tabes? Using tabes on a full pull of mobs will help steal a big chunk of Magic Power.

Hope that helps. Gl, and stick with it. Warlocks are OP

Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Thanks Moosa and Blink. Big help.

Those spiders have provided best / most consistent XP for me since i hit 50. I just hit 54 last night and still those lava imps are too hard. I can double star tabes them but i have to double star tabes and then tabes again immediately. This is risky though as they are super quick to hit me with their spells and it usually drops me instantly. So Ill try there again in a couple levels.

On a side note, I went and did all of the jeloc +2 shrines solo which was fun. Took some time but i got there in the end. Then I went and did 6th shrine solo (because nobody ever wants to come on that one, haha). I was looking really good up until I ran out of maxies in the second last room with the lightning bows just before the shrine. Needless to say, I got smoked and never got it lol.
I think I did that at level 52 so I might just wait until I hit like 57-58 and go again.

Question - Is level 55 a spirit chest pull or mystic?
And also, what are "spirit days" which I see on my account?

Thanks again!
Seeya in game =)

Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:02 pm

55, 65, and 70 are all spirit chest. Except 70 is in a different location. The spirit days your asking about I'm assuming are the spirit skill that shows in task log. That is a random spirit skill you can get from the spirit shrine. It's located Northeast of cons, drop 50g and say -spiritskill.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:46 pm

oh great, thanks for that info. =)

So when you say it gives a random spirit skill. what exactly is a spirit skill? I don't think I know what they are at all.

Thanks =)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:26 pm

[quote="Tormented Soul"]oh great, thanks for that info. =)

So when you say it gives a random spirit skill. what exactly is a spirit skill? I don't think I know what they are at all.

Thanks =)[/quote]

It's basically bonus stats on your character that don't require being equipped. Even if you had no gear on the stat bonus from spirit skill would still apply. Some skills are higher fire/shadow dmg, higher up/ice dmg, higher rage, higher lethal, more ac, etc... They are pretty minor, but every little bit counts.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next