View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Update news 

100% sure he wont wipe if he merges. Any past times he has merged, the accounts/characters were left fully intact and your characters and gear were just moved over.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:00 pm

point is people made characters on pvp server because they want to play PVP SERVER

and if they dont know if its gonna remain or not why put in more effort untill they know for sure

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 pm

My characters on PVE server were also made ina pvp server.

Also why wouldn’t he allow people to transfer with gear ? If the other alternative is no more pvp server I don’t think anyone would care if transfers with gear were allowed to keep it alive

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 pm

it wont be fair because people who went to the pvp server had months of finding tradable loot that the other server couldn't get and still haven't got. so yeah a wipe of like lvl 80+ should happen to people on pvp server.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:43 pm

hihello wrote:
it wont be fair because people who went to the pvp server had months of finding tradable loot that the other server couldn't get and still haven't got. so yeah a wipe of like lvl 80+ should happen to people on pvp server.

I guess I can agree with this.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 pm

[quote="Loki"]100% sure he wont wipe if he merges. Any past times he has merged, the accounts/characters were left fully intact and your characters and gear were just moved over.[/quote]
[quote="Loki"][quote="hihello"]it wont be fair because people who went to the pvp server had months of finding tradable loot that the other server couldn't get and still haven't got. so yeah a wipe of like lvl 80+ should happen to people on pvp server.[/quote]
I guess I can agree with this.[/quote]

From a 100% sure to now agreeing that gear should be wiped....! Lol

But from the sounds of it an easier solution is to enable people on PVE server to have the choice to move over to PVP server. Gear shouldn’t be an issue because 1) other option is remove server and 2) pvp server had ability to get gear that wasn’t possible on PVE server

If not then a week on week off full pvp is the most popular option based on the threads (with only Loki and Bottlecup against and everyone else for)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Reason i wanna keep both servers with free movement but different loot rules. Everyone can do everything then.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Why would the game host two servers with a player base of 20 people? SO sick of reading all these "WE WANT PVP" BS posts by the same people. PVP in a raid? Idiotic. There are PVP areas in the game go there and fight the 5 people that pvp. Focus needs to either be shifted 100% to 2.0 or improving this version to bring more players in.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 pm

McDohl wrote:
Why would the game host two servers with a player base of 20 people? SO sick of reading all these "WE WANT PVP" BS posts by the same people. PVP in a raid? Idiotic. There are PVP areas in the game go there and fight the 5 people that pvp. Focus needs to either be shifted 100% to 2.0 or improving this version to bring more players in.

agreed. the 2 pvp trolls are nothing but that and keep getting deleted on forums for spamming the same 2-3 already rejected ideas.

I liked the post until goldmine started regurgitating the same.

Would be nice for ej to let us know the prime server updates coming out and when is the merge, IF any.

New content is what keeps bringing people in. Lack of content if what keeps them leaving. (ej has done a great job adding a lot of updates) but the most successful ones were boots/capes updates because it added A LOT of NEW content and gear so people felt like logging in again.

Of course his email campaign should be done with the next content update.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:44 am

its funny how all post that are made turn into full pvp server and pvp weeks

pvp server failed we got proof no need to destroy prime

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next