View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PVP server/Found Items ISSUE 

Thank you for explaining how they currently work.

I fail to see the relevance of that to this post? I was never questioning how they currently work.

The fact of the matter remains there was a period of time (the exact duration is in question) where a group of people were farming these found items and these found items were ALL tradable, at this same time there was no built in wealth cap (or w/e stops you from getting them anymore) and this group of people were able to stockpile enough end game draconic and vexar items to fully gear up their entire link.

Now with the way it works (which you just explained for us) you get a finite amount of these found items, and the found items you get it is more likely than not if it is anything of use it will be NDNT end result = you getting less and also having to deal with the 3 NDNT limit that the others do not have to deal with.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 am

no... you dont get a Finite

just sell the ndnt ones you get.... unless their toptier item (vov Draconic gloves or similar items that arent easily ruined by bad props)

store the tradable ones on another character Rinse and repeat

really how hard is it to figure out something like that...

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:16 am

Myself and many others on PVP server have been experiencing 0 drops after doing exactly what you just said.

Currently I have only one NDNT Ilvl 80+ item on my character. The found items stopped.

Other character on server, has sold all found items he has gotten (tradable ones were useless and weak and the ndnt ones he couldn't equip) he has not gotten a found item in 1 week, he has gained 3 levels in this spots.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 am

Also even if what you just wrote IS in fact true (even though all evidence and tests prove otherwise)

This would not solve the disparity of the select few in the link not having to deal with the 3 NDNT limit and others do.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:21 am

the found items dont come like candy

in a hunting session of lets say 8 hours i get maybe 1 or 2 found items

sometimes i can get none for a few days

but imo xenimus has always been like that

i remember before i leveled up to 70(third barbarian to level 70)

my 40,50,60,55,60,65, were sh*t my 70 pull was a vov(however ej had recently nerfed vovs to the point of being worse then a good proped VV)

then another fella leveled 50,60 got adept gloves for 50 got DLS for 55 got super adept gloves again for 60

i was seriously about to flip out of how unfair i felt the game treated me

but i bite the sour apple and kept fighting and ended up being one of the strongest people on the server

dont give up because life dealt you a bad hand

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 am

Oh I am well aware of how difficult the found items are to get, once again this post is not regarding the frequency of the drops.

It is to highlight an insurmountable disadvantage everyone other than the select few who did not benefit from when these found items were different.

When he changed it, there should of been a wipe of the tradable equip lvl 65 items, there was not.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 am

My friends.. He is explaining that they WERE all tradeable and people were able to get these MUCH faster and allowed to now transfer between characters.

His point isn't how you got them.. its that they are now out there and it was spammed.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 am

Your response leads to believe you're still under the impression that you are not understanding exactly what this post is about, I suggest you please re-read the initial post.

This is not a post about me being disgruntled regarding the found items I have received, I agree 100% that the way the found items in the two listed locations should work exactly as they do now.

Once again, i will say it.

This does not FIX the fact that a select few people on the server was able to benefit from when the found items in these two select locations were completely different (all tradable, no wealth cap) and ANYONE a new player or one who did not hunt there for the limited time cannot do the same thing.

Picture this equal scenario - You and another person must fight to the death, this other person was given full reign of a military arsenal (guns, missle launchers, tanks) for an entire week. You on the otherhand were given 1 hour with limited access to the lost and found bin at your local walmart.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:34 am

The funny part about this post is that the OP is onto something and lifting nerd is clearly someone who is benefiting from this. (he's apart of their crew ) He has posted a lot on this thread that came out today. More than anyone other than the OP, I wonder why.

Secondly, another funny part of this post is that the OP hasn't even mentioned the fact that this advantage leads to so many more. Because of this advantage, their crew can now do every other boss without contest because no one will be able to compete against them. This creates an even bigger gap. And the process will go on forever until they are in max gear.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 am

its funny cuz i distinctly remember

Captains crew having more gear than us after the last server merge... but we still overtook them killing them for their gear

your making it out as if players cant overcome this....

thats simply just not true sure you will have to be dedicated and work hard

but you can most definently overcome it...

me and my friends did and were not gods... just normal people well maybe alil smarter and more resourceful than avrage people but still just people

This topic reminds me of a thing that happened in aria during the ahead start

Old time betaplayers Rushed up the gold required to buy house plots and place them Near Important locations as in right outside of towns
or Teleport towers etc..

i didnt get a land plot right next to a good area did i cry about that and say its unfair? no

i farmed gold and traded for a house plot in a good location

bottom line There will ALWAYS be someone thats first and someone that puts in more effort
this is the whole concept behind a Open world sandbox game

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next