View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 for pvp server Make ALL towns viable starting areas 

If people stay playing and ej keeps adjusting and balancing there wouldn’t be a need to decrease spawn. We will just try and get new players after that.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Frost nova wrote:
Yeah but I dont understand y a lower lvl player wouldn't drop gear if pked by a high lvl....even the server now if you aren't wearing a bag and I'm lvl 70 and ur a noob u will drop gear. Its suppose to be a pvp server and pking ppl for pots/gear use to be half the fun. If u get 0 benefit from pking then what is the point?

To stop idiots from mass pking, grieving low lvls non stop for all their gear.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:04 pm

I dont see the harm in allowing players to choose their starting town, back in the day i always used to remake new chars untill they spawned in septen or palus as they were quieter. could just implement it now and change up towns over time so people have the option. Levelling up on the sly used to be fun :P

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Yeah, after thinking about it, leveling sneakily could be pretty nice. No one will know who you are, what gear you have or anything like that.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 pm

thats basically what i did on tfc, when i started goin to main towns and people were attacking me, that was funny. level 30-32's thinking they were highest and i was 37 :P lol

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Rippy wrote:
Why would ej have to reduce it?

ask him ej he did it in the past

he removed dynamic spawn once whats to stop him from doing it again

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Well for the PvP server to succeed and continue to succeed we will need to make some changes.. this is one of them. If the other towns need to be added to the picture, we can add those dwn the line. Lets try and get as much fighting as possible to happen.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 pm

T1 spawn isn't going to matter anyway because everyone already planning to just buy experience right away and skip the newb levels. I personally feel like that shouldn't be available at launch but it's whatever, would be better for me anyway as I have an appt an hour and half after launch.. Kind of in the way

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
T1 spawn isn't going to matter anyway because everyone already planning to just buy experience right away and skip the newb levels. I personally feel like that shouldn't be available at launch but it's whatever, would be better for me anyway as I have an appt an hour and half after launch.. Kind of in the way

+1

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5