View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 for pvp server Make ALL towns viable starting areas 

Xen101 wrote:
He just wants to hide the character he creates when PvP server releases.......That is literally it.

This was my point.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 am

I mean I kind of agree, random town spawn points was great, especially coming into a new server gives a random chance of who's going to get what house first etc.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:07 pm

I like how this dude is trying to make this game better by opening more areas and everyone is just bashing that he wants to hide his character... It makes total sense to open the area more. If you want the population to grow you need more land. Personally me, I'm going to play the new server because everyone has to restart at a low level. There wont be only high levels that camp the few leveling areas there are. Pvp was never truly balanced in this game anyways to make it pure bliss.

TL:DR If more areas open this would actually help the game a lot.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:42 am

El_Fistio wrote:
I like how this dude is trying to make this game better by opening more areas and everyone is just bashing that he wants to hide his character... It makes total sense to open the area more. If you want the population to grow you need more land. Personally me, I'm going to play the new server because everyone has to restart at a low level. There wont be only high levels that camp the few leveling areas there are. Pvp was never truly balanced in this game anyways to make it pure bliss.

You don't drop stuff if you get pked by a higher level. We tested it yesterday VS EJ.. You just die and thats it. So a higher level killing noobs will be just out of pking. Rules still apply to a PvP server. Harassment isn't tolerated.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 am

whats defined as a higher level? 10+?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:53 am

El_Fistio wrote:

yeah... sometimes i feel abit like roy schnider in jaws trying to warn the major about the shark attacks

and this is exactly what i mean More starting areas will be good for the game especially since its a pvp server

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:51 am

[quote="Xen101"][quote="El_Fistio"]I like how this dude is trying to make this game better by opening more areas and everyone is just bashing that he wants to hide his character... It makes total sense to open the area more. If you want the population to grow you need more land. Personally me, I'm going to play the new server because everyone has to restart at a low level. There wont be only high levels that camp the few leveling areas there are. Pvp was never truly balanced in this game anyways to make it pure bliss.

TL:DR If more areas open this would actually help the game a lot.[/quote]

You don't drop stuff if you get pked by a higher level. We tested it yesterday VS EJ.. You just die and thats it. So a higher level killing noobs will be just out of pking. Rules still apply to a PvP server. Harassment isn't tolerated.[/quote]

You are implying "xenbullies" care about rules. How is it harassment when someone made a point earlier about clearing lower leveling areas by pking so their friends can level there. Plus how can it be harassment when there are ~30 people that play this game anyways lol, no need to poke your chest out and correct population it was exaggeration. What's suppose to happen if someone claims "Harassment"? They aren't suppose to pk that one person anymore? What do you mean by not dropping stuff by higher level? 5+? 10+? 15+? +1 level is still higher level. What about people that dont have friends to defend them, that are back from a break? Are they suppose to just keep dying and potentially losing all their items just to get good experience? If they are suppose to go to these low exp areas that you guys claim "keep peoples characters hidden" that only means the people pking will stay higher level than them all game and keep pking them. Where's the fun in that?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:09 pm

new players wont know to go to them places or maybe not enough quest there.... us nerds know to do -set to my own nerd town but others dont like new comers fix it now befor new ppl come do it now wont have to remember in future for new comers

+1 was thinkin of this

char go to random towns

.... got be some hold back on the pk

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:13 pm

El_Fistio wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
El_Fistio wrote:

You don't drop stuff if you get pked by a higher level. We tested it yesterday VS EJ.. You just die and thats it. So a higher level killing noobs will be just out of pking. Rules still apply to a PvP server. Harassment isn't tolerated.

You are implying "xenbullies" care about rules. How is it harassment when someone made a point earlier about clearing lower leveling areas by pking so their friends can level there. Plus how can it be harassment when there are ~30 people that play this game anyways lol, no need to poke your chest out and correct population it was exaggeration. What's suppose to happen if someone claims "Harassment"? They aren't suppose to pk that one person anymore? What do you mean by not dropping stuff by higher level? 5+? 10+? 15+? +1 level is still higher level. What about people that dont have friends to defend them, that are back from a break? Are they suppose to just keep dying and potentially losing all their items just to get good experience? If they are suppose to go to these low exp areas that you guys claim "keep peoples characters hidden" that only means the people pking will stay higher level than them all game and keep pking them. Where's the fun in that?

Those are things that can be reported. Ej has stopped massive pking before. Wait for the server to release before these kind of things get implied because we don't know yet.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

it's a FULL PVP server why in god name are you guys complaining about getting pked at leveling spots if everyone able to do the same crap to each other?

FIRST RULE in XENIMUS if you ever want to be a force and known to other you MAKE A GUILD with a few others OFF the bat, you dont need to know them or anything JUST link up with some people and have each other back this is NO different from any of the other server other then it being FULL PK. If you or anyone else is so worried about how hardcore it can get then maybe this server is NOT for you at all keep that carebear bs on the other server.

I already have a discord/Players from back in the day to join me for Friday IF any of you need people to play with then feel free to msg me i can get something going but this whole carebear crap is where it gotten xenimus to where it is now and why so many begged for an actual pvp server with limited ndnt. Dont ruin it for us when the server hasn't even been out yet.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next