View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Good update ej! 

I was talking about LiftingNerd and his inability to time meds at a lower hp... on his warrior. Whenever he plays his warrior, he meds at 85% hp

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Great update EJ, keep focussing on getting X1.0 all balanced out, i feel like Paladins need a rework, they have great skills in theory but in practice the skills just lack compared to anything a warrior has.

A warrior will always be picked up over a paladin cause it can do everything a pally can do and more.

Simple suggestion would be to give them the bonus barbs used to get for using 2h weapons or for their buffs to become stronger as they are a support/melee class

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm
Pretty sure a paladin with a vex hammer would be picked every time over any warrior for pve especially DF farming.

Whilst FW remains on a timer warriors are useless for high end hunting spots unless staff beam is fixed. Even glass canon DW s are more suited. Any way seems unlikely as certain people don’t play warriors so will prevent any fixes from happening...

Admin Edit - switched some words around for you to save you from issues.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

[quote="Rippy"]I was talking about LiftingNerd and his inability to time meds at a lower hp... on his warrior. Whenever he plays his warrior, he meds at 85% hp[/quote]

here is what happends if u want to 10-15% hp

i mean i dont know about you but... if u med at 10-15% there u will die when the mage mob staffbeam combos for 80%+.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjoAfnh7ULY&t=

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 pm

believe it or not pallys fall short on spin dmg with vex ham ....the automatic speed loss with vex hammy also hurts badly in pvp as there swings hits cannot compare either

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 am

with mages losing the ability to wear draconic helms and no hat to replace it im sure you will be fine in pvp against them

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:44 am

so every class except warriors can now hunt DD lol? I havent bothered downloading recent updates but guess my ranger may now be worth playing? just dont like pvping on rangers as bow pvp is so boring

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 am

ReturnOfGod wrote:
so every class except warriors can now hunt DD lol? I havent bothered downloading recent updates but guess my ranger may now be worth playing? just dont like pvping on rangers as bow pvp is so boring

Warriors can hunt dd. They always could as long as you have good gear and a little skill.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 pm

2450 ac 70 amp 10 dmg hp weap. Havent played since cape and boots update but prior to that 1 staff beam = 80% damage when i have FW... so unless you want to med every single beam or hit you receive 1 staff beam kills you and being a warrior that equals 6 mins without playing.

I know for 2 = years people have requested you post a warrior doing DD without a hp pot to call out your lies and unsurprisingly you have never managed to.

You are one of the main reasons this game has died

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:55 pm

just because you have that much ac/amp (which i doubt. I bet you got 19 cons) doesnt mean you have the skill to survive. Plus lets see a pic with those ac/amp counts. 10 dmg weap. Does it have ferocious? Is it a high end weapon and not one with like 600 max damage?

Staff beam combo is being worked out so once its fixed/removed you have 0 excuse for being useless in dd other than you own skill.

Good update ej!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next