View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 **** BKPs System-Purchasing NDNT-Boss Drops**** 

yes something on that nature!

i still firmly believe bosses should just drop tradeable gear except cron and spider since their gear is named.

this increases gear out to eveyone and then implementing the BKPs that i i talked about would allow players to not feel like a waste when they go to bosses and get nothing 20% of the time.

also to add making the gear only tradeable withing the group may not work because its going to be one sided. whereas you make it tradeable and now whoever gets it dont care who it goes to because they will get something they need in return. its a win win foreveryone

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 pm

no it should not be tradable for the group. its NON DROP NON TRADE.

NON TRADE.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:22 pm

ok Loki not to argue on post but your saying NDNT because thats what you want. you said NDNT earlier in the post but not understanding what it was refering to. you told me yourself you have not even read this post because it was to long. the original NDNT your referencing was for the purchasable gear using BKPs which i firmly believe should be NDNT only. but what im refering to is bosses should drop tradeable gear since they rarely drop gear anyways and we need to get gear circulating again not stuck in NDNT boss gear you can only wear 3 of and the rest goes to storage and/or waste/sold. if you believe bosses should stay dropping NDNT then thats your opinion and everyone can express their opinion, but commenting on a post that everyone is very interested in and most people wanted tradeable boss gear with the NDNT purchase BKPs, playing devils advocate isnt great when you havent even read the post.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Bump/Waiting on Ej respond

I MSG him again on discord, he has posted twice after i msg him on discord and hoping he can give us a respond/feedback about this.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm

agreed! A little fees back from him can spark new ideas towards this to help it become something everyone wants

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 pm

bump waiting on ej

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:43 pm

This would make that one group that NEVER logs off the game even more rich and more ahead of the game than everyone else, even further.

There would have to be a daily cap of the points you can gain then. Or else people with jobs can barely get 1-2 bosses while those who never log off get 10-25 bosses per day non stop doing top dd, bottom dd, spider cron, and the jeloc mini bosses.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:48 pm

thats why we would have to value bosses differently based on the number of ppl it actually takes to do it. like linay and quan cant really do that unless its a community event. and sure the rich get richer. its the same as life! but honestly someone who puts in the time should be better than someone else. allowing this boss BKPs system though it only allows the NDNT to be picked by what someone wants and then you still have to hope for good props. people still get to bosses today its not like no one ever does them. besides if they do farm bosses nonstop if you change drops to BKPs for NDNT they can only get items they nee which would still take a couple weeks to get the items and then hope for a good prop. but what this also does is it allows the bosses to drop tradeable gear which then if these "no lifers" you refer to, or as i say someone who plays alot, gets a tradeable item if they dont need it.

i gaurentee you will now see that item for trade in WC. plus its not like the value of gear would go up it would become cheaper over time to a point where it would level off because im sure that this would bring more players in. more players = more trading = better economy. we just need something implemented in the game to give a sense of achievement for doing bosses. not running bosses to get nothing or 1 person gets a power potion??? whats 1 power potion for a group of 7 who fought for 5-10 mins, used a total of 1000+ maxies/Meds combined, 2 gps, 2 vish, possibly more gps, for sure white pots, scrolls, redpots. it just doesnt equal up.

if you use BKPs at least players can think to themselves (least the ones playing right now) can go well 1. i didnt get a usesless drop 2. noone else got a item i needed and now its gona sit in storage cuz they dont wana use it or it doesnt help them 3. at least i got BKPs that i can keep saving and work towards a certain item that i can use to upgrade myself (just gota hope for good props). i want a clear response on why you wouldnt want a system that gives you something for your time spent. not give you nothing or a RARE!!! chance of a NDNT 1. to go to you 2. hope its a good item to you. 3. hope it doesnt get wasted on someone else. please this is an open topic but i want to understand why you woulnt want a player helping system. not a gimme but a show of time spent to help you.

you can only wear 3 NDNT anyways so its not like you can 100% gear out from this you can use it to make minor upgrades that you might need. and saying the no lifers or people without jobs are going to benefit the most. it may seem like they are but look at the hour difference some people spend 2 hours on the game some spend 8 some spend 15. in any game you play!!! you tell me who is gona be the best??? the guy who plays for 15hrs or w.e. video games are a show of how much time you put in thats just the way it works. so again please explain to me a logical reason why you wouldnt want this??? this will benefit ALL!!!

*Admin Edit* Separated it a bit so that it doesn't look like a wall of text.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Would still like to hear from EJ on this topic. Give it a +1 guys if you would like to hear his thoughts on this too. Gota keep this topic alive or it's going to fall off and start to be brought up and spread throughout other times and be disregarded

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm

yea i don't understand why he couldn't just write some feedback.... I mean it's not like he wasn't linked to this exact post, or hasn't posted multiple-times in the last 4-6 days either?

I mean if you don't like the idea then i'll rather see him say that then to avoid it by not even commenting on the post. Literally saw him insult someone a day ago about portals at t1......

*sigh* sometimes things in this game doesn't ever truly change at all regardless of how good you want to see it grow.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next