View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Good Ol Days of Xenimus PvP 

Use to hate the guy that made these videos lol, however he was a good pvper and always made these videos for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93P7EXjuKY

My Main of the time back then was my wizard Obelisk level 48 at that time.

I truly believed Good Vs Evil was the best time of xenimus ever, the amount of wars that was happening was insane. The Amount of battles happening for leveling spots, and Camping towns just to kill others because you were "evil" was always fun. Not sure what Ej plans are with the whole "evil" town and stuff he made but this was one of his best highlights ever.

-Obelisk/ Luis

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 pm

while gve was okay its a common misconception among newer players that it were the good ol days

the good old days were pre jeloc

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

best time ever in xen was GvE.

too bad the game has to move forward and not backwards although ej will bring back GvE if/when population increases.

He will never go back to pre-jeloc.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Old School

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:23 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
while gve was okay its a common misconception among newer players that it were the good ol days

the good old days were pre jeloc

agreed there was much more pvp and action pre jeloc than GvE

GvE doesnt even come close to what the game was pre jeloc lol

jeloc pretty much murdered pvp lol, GvE just gave it a boost to bring it back a little lol

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:26 pm

it comes down to personal preference to ya'll Pre jelco was the best, to me the best time was Gve.

Pre jelco was dangerous to level with out a bag, was annoying getting camped by people at old wears/gy. Gear wasn't biggest deciding factor unless you rocked Vt rings and a few other rings around that level.

However GVE to me personally allowed big wars to happen, New Race, Able to hunt good or bad players down in leveling spots, It's own towns, Leveling Spots, And it literally promoted PvP because of the whole good vs evil theme. The only major downfall of GvE was the up coming of All these op new rings.

At the end of the day both era were great times, and both respectfully had their mark in xenimus history.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Skender wrote:
it comes down to personal preference to ya'll Pre jelco was the best, to me the best time was Gve.

Pre jelco was dangerous to level with out a bag, was annoying getting camped by people at old wears/gy. Gear wasn't biggest deciding factor unless you rocked Vt rings and a few other rings around that level.

However GVE to me personally allowed big wars to happen, New Race, Able to hunt good or bad players down in leveling spots, It's own towns, Leveling Spots, And it literally promoted PvP because of the whole good vs evil theme. The only major downfall of GvE was the up coming of All these op new rings.

At the end of the day both era were great times, and both respectfully had their mark in xenimus history.

just curious how was it not dangerous to hunt without a bag during GvE? lol

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 am

[quote="Mantra"][quote="Skender"]it comes down to personal preference to ya'll Pre jelco was the best, to me the best time was Gve.

At the end of the day both era were great times, and both respectfully had their mark in xenimus history.[/quote]

just curious how was it not dangerous to hunt without a bag during GvE? lol[/quote]

you honestly want my truthful answer lol?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 am

The ONLY thing I miss from back then. Is the sword of the dead and the sword of evil look. THATS IT

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 am

Hi obelisk, we used to fight quite a few times from what I remember. You were an idgit right?

GVE was good time, I have several favourite times in Xenimus really including pre jeloc, and pre spell change. But GVE had a lot going for it too, 'Spoken' evil warlock still around? MSG me if you are :-)

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next