View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Regarding Reg Xen to 2.0 EJ 

Xen101 wrote:
No they totally bought it, because i know of AT LEAST 6 HIGHLY geared played that bought the gear.

well yea i know a few aswell

but i know the richest player in xen aka me
hasnt spent a dime on gear only hard work releveling, bossing etc

but i also know that most of those people u are mostlikely refering to

have sold out and quit

i for one traded plats for perfect Vexar staff few weeks ago
due to one of those "gear buyers" ur talking about wanted to sell out

and plats being easier to move then highend gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0O_wBhkU4&t=46s

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm

[quote="Anthrax"][quote="Xen101"]No they totally bought it, because i know of AT LEAST 6 HIGHLY geared played that bought the gear.[/quote]

well yea i know a few aswell

but i know the richest player in xen aka me
hasnt spent a dime on gear only hard work releveling, bossing etc

but i also know that most of those people u are mostlikely refering to

have sold out and quit

i for one traded plats for perfect Vexar staff few weeks ago
due to one of those "gear buyers" ur talking about wanted to sell out

and plats being easier to move then highend gear[/quote]

Exactly , Loki will always try to get his way tho but EJ already confirmed hes not listening to him no more so its ok :D

Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:15 pm

I think the 2 servers should be separate and never be merged. Xen '2.0' maybe called xenimus but it is an entirely new game. When other game makers make new games, they don't port over old characters ect and put them in the new one. It just doesn't make any sense to do that?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 pm

toby wrote:
I think the 2 servers should be separate and never be merged. Xen '2.0' maybe called xenimus but it is an entirely new game. When other game makers make new games, they don't port over old characters ect and put them in the new one. It just doesn't make any sense to do that?

+1 if they get merged all aacounts/ chars should be wiped

I'd prefer keep them 2 separate servers

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm

[quote="Loki"][quote="s7n"][quote="King"]childish threats[/quote]
Funny that you should be the one to mention "childish threats"...
[quote="King"]If he doesn't wipe then that is 100% fine! It's his game and his vision, but I'll be taking his advice and quitting if that's the case along with the 6 other people that have come back to try 2.0.[/quote]

[quote="The Poet"]100-120 items should not come across. Most people have "acquired" the tradable items through XT and the ndnt we all know kill the game.

Items below 100 are less of an issue but even then ndnt should not come across except Cron, Arachnid and other unique boss gear.[/quote]
Tradeable gear should not be wiped. Period.

The one thing I do agree with is the NDNT gear. Xenimus 2.0 should have none of that nonsense. When Xenimus is transferred over to 2.0 all NDNT gear should be wiped, and all future gear should be 100% tradeable.[/quote]
90% of TRADABLE 100-120 gear was sold and bought with Real Life money. I've sent ej the website where they sell/buy a few times but I guess he did not have time to track it all and figure out who is who.
If it were me, I would have kept track of buyers and sellers for Real Life money and kept deleting their gear.

Deleting/Wiping sends a big hard message to those who want to BUY gear with REAL LIFE money that you WILL LOSE it. DONT break the rules.[/quote]

when ARE YOU NOT worrying about others and what they do? Your so busy trying to figure out how to f**k people over by literally snitching out a website that HARDLY anyone even goes on. You have all the time in the world to Complain/argue but not ALL the time in the world to play/keep up with others in the game?

You sir are a Troll, and a NO LIFER to the bones. I recently got back and slowly moving away from this community you call a "forum" because of the amount of stupidity i read that comes out of your mouth. Gear BUYING and SELLING shouldn't happen you are 100% correct HOWEVER it's CLOSE to impossible to trace/track every character/player that is actually doing it and to actually suggest that ALL gear has been bought and NOT earn is ridiculous for you to say.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 pm

How about this time we don't have a huge stack of gear 65+ it needs to be spread out I do not care if ej says it's correct that way cause truth be told it's not

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm

I agree if there is a merger then the storage shouldn't xfer over too only equip items get the market going again and stunt the horders for example the guy that bought up all the grey shrouds to hold manop. on the item increasing value 4x and not coming off them and none droping or those players holding on to 8 adept rings on every toon for no real reason when they have a ton of other leet gear stored up for no real reason aswell to hold manop and stay ontop of the game

hell there should be a limit to how many of the same item u can store that will fix a lot of the power trips and control factors

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4