View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Class tier list 

Loki wrote:
+1
thats y as I said earlier posts like this should never be taken seriously and are more of just troll posts because its just people putting their main characters in last place to get buffed.

You put the DW at #1.. when they suck.. REAL bad

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

PS: I miss Mind Molecule and his gang.

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:01 pm

I just want everyone to realize one thing, if this tier list is based off a level 70 and it gets nerfed, anyone trying to level any other class is going to struggle immensely. I keep seeing people say juxta is overpowered, is it though? Is it? I don't even have a level 70 myself and I've been leveling a Darkwar, PvE has been good so far and I by no means have good gear (just stuff i can get from cons/found items). Even still, without Pally Buff from my friends paladin, I wouldn't be able to touch 60% of the areas meant for my level.

Don't nerf an entire class because someone that has extremely good gear is beating you, someone without the same level of gear. That's what people don't understand in this game for whatever reason (learning from world chat and chatting with a few players), if they have better gear than you, they should be better than you.. If YOU have a problem with that or see that as overpowered, you're the problem, not the class. Sorry.

Nerf monsters so you don't need pally buff to even touch them, thanks.

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:10 pm

Well this post went to sh*t quickly with trolls, thanks for trying xenforum3

Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Daleth wrote:
I just want everyone to realize one thing, if this tier list is based off a level 70 and it gets nerfed, anyone trying to level any other class is going to struggle immensely. I keep seeing people say juxta is overpowered, is it though? Is it? I don't even have a level 70 myself and I've been leveling a Darkwar, PvE has been good so far and I by no means have good gear (just stuff i can get from cons/found items). Even still, without Pally Buff from my friends paladin, I wouldn't be able to touch 60% of the areas meant for my level.

Don't nerf an entire class because someone that has extremely good gear is beating you, someone without the same level of gear. That's what people don't understand in this game for whatever reason (learning from world chat and chatting with a few players), if they have better gear than you, they should be better than you.. If YOU have a problem with that or see that as overpowered, you're the problem, not the class. Sorry.

dw's juxta spec op pve
dw's agli spec op pvp

Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:23 am

thefiregod wrote:
Daleth wrote:

dw's juxta spec op pve
dw's agli spec op pvp

Sure lol, let's see your list.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:48 am

PVE
druids
paladins
rangers
darkwars
Clerics
wizards
warriors
warlocks

PVP
warriors
rangers
clerics
paladins
druids
wizards
darkwar
warlocks

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:08 am

Xen101 wrote:
Loki wrote:
+1
thats y as I said earlier posts like this should never be taken seriously and are more of just troll posts because its just people putting their main characters in last place to get buffed.

You put the DW at #1.. when they suck.. REAL bad

Well cuz shaka was your MAIN and the ONLY time you played him was when they literally hit for 80% in 1 hit (*broken lethal and got nerfed) so I guess they "suck" if not 2 shotting the game.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:31 pm

from a leveling prospective 1-70

1-60 from best to worst
Ranger
Warlock
Diabolist
Cleric
paladin
warrior
wizard
darkwar

60-70
Ranger
paladin
warrior
warlock
Diabolist
cleric
wizard
darkwar

High end farming Tier

Warlock
Paladin
druid
Ranger(extremely wellgeared) with adepts, super adepts
warrior(would be placed higher if it wasnt for losing fierce warrior= turning useless)
diabolist/cleric(due to disintigrate not working on highlevel mobs)
Darkwar

PVP tier list this is incredibly gear related, rune related, chaotic hidden props related

but lets remove the Variables(chaotic) because this is something most dont have access to

TOP end with 5 runes my guess would be something like this

Uncontested Number 1 Darkwar during breaker

tierr 1 Contenders
Paladin/cleric

tier 2
warlock/darkwar/ranger

Tier 3 Warrior Druid Diabolist

Reasoning behind warriors being very low
is most of their advantages simply get nullified when you reach highend gear
Warrior advantage = high amp

with highend gear, 5 runes any class gets AMP capped there goes warriors advantage out the window now their just a paladin with no pallybuff and forced combat moves that slow down hit speel

LOW geared pvp tiers(Freshly dinger level 70s with no rings better then VMS etc)

Tier 1 Darkwar, paladin, warrior

Tier 2 Warlock Cleric/diabolist(not needing to aim in pvp is pretty big)

Tier 3 wizard druid ranger

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3