View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Being able to pvp within a level range 

[quote="seriously"]Xenimus worked perfectly for 15 years with no equip levels and then max level 34 (think1 or two items were 36). There is more than enough progression from new areas, chests, stat pouints , fierce etc.

SInce the elvel caps have been introduced PVP has become an activity only for level 70 characters. I have plenty of level 70s so its not about not having characters to pvp myself. its more I feel like xenimus needs a fresh start but a fresh start will not work/nobody shows any enthusiasm without pvp being possible across a level range like it used to be[/quote]

No I think Loki correct on this one, Top End/High End Gear Should be Level 70 not 34-36. This Would hold no value for players to really hit anything above 60 again like years ago(max was 65) because Rings/Gear had no real level requirement which became a big issue with level 40s fighting 55-60 depending on the ring/armor set up they had.

I'm all about removing the insane level difference advantage that's been added to the game but it needs to make sense on how we go about it.

Spirit Gear - level 30s
Torrment Gear - 40s
Demonic / Omni Gear - level 50s
Diab Gear - Level 60
Dirus Gear/Xencon Gear - Level 65
Obilivion / Vexar Gear - Level 70

We also have Items From world Bosses that should be level 60-70 requirement, Special Gear Like Moon Robe/MBM/Shrouds that should most likely be level 60-70 as well. Issue we currently have is that the game has TO MUCH gear and it's ALL over the place with stats and level requirement. Items that aren't categorize should be for the lower levels for obvious reasons such as keeping an order for gear value down the road.

As we currently have it Omni /Dirus/Diab items are legit all over the place with levels and some items being better then the other.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:01 pm

ultiamtely the way gear is now structured you cannot have level caps and expect to pvp in a level range. Its one or the other.

I understand that the idea of gear progression is nice but I feel it comes at a cost which is far higher than the benefit. You gain a small pve benefit in exchange for removing all pvp and trading before level 65

Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:40 am

seriously wrote:
ultiamtely the way gear is now structured you cannot have level caps and expect to pvp in a level range. Its one or the other.

I understand that the idea of gear progression is nice but I feel it comes at a cost which is far higher than the benefit. You gain a small pve benefit in exchange for removing all pvp and trading before level 65

wrong. there is pvp before level 65. go pvp a lvl 60 on a lvl 60. Stop being lazy and wanting to be given everything free. If you want to pvp a lvl 70 go get level 70.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Loki wrote:
seriously wrote:

wrong. there is pvp before level 65. go pvp a lvl 60 on a lvl 60. Stop being lazy and wanting to be given everything free. If you want to pvp a lvl 70 go get level 70.

lol Loki. How often in Xenimus even during its peak years would you encounter someone your exact level... So yes you can pvp at a lower level but only in the incredibly rare occurrence of finding someone your exactly level, otherwise wait until level 70...! You just basically made my whole argument for me with that! Thank you

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:03 pm

seriously wrote:
Loki wrote:
seriously wrote:

lol Loki. How often in Xenimus even during its peak years would you encounter someone your exact level... So yes you can pvp at a lower level but only in the incredibly rare occurrence of finding someone your exactly level, otherwise wait until level 70...! You just basically made my whole argument for me with that! Thank you

This!

You shouldn't have to earn the right to pvp by grinding all the way to 70. It should be part of the game as you level. You used to be able to have fun pvping from like level 12 onwards. Its a huge part of the game that got taken away and put behind a level 70 and raid gear barrier.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:24 pm

no need to agree with yourself. you can pvp your own level. go ahead and do it. You cry that your lvl 60 cant pvp a 70, go attack/pk a 60 then or a 50 (since its within 12 levels)

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 pm

I will pvp any 70 they want on a level 65. Just dont expect that i will kill you.. But i will likely not die either as long as its not a DW.. Juxta on hit OP lol

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

PS: I miss Mind Molecule and his gang.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:31 pm

Xen101 wrote:
I will pvp any 70 they want on a level 65. Just dont expect that i will kill you.. But i will likely not die either as long as its not a DW.. Juxta on hit OP lol

wow game must have changed a lot in 2 months (I haven't played since before heal on hit update but prior to that even a level 70 warrior is two hitting nay level 65 class in micro seconds) . Can a 70 now kill a 70...?

Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3