View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Super mobs 

Can we change this? I was at old gh and took down every mob in the section I was in except a super monster with a dark mage hat. I was legitimately spinning with a white pot for the amount of time it took the monsters in the area to respawn 3 times and I still didn't kill him i just ported out. I don't care that their damage is a bit more, it's the ridiculousness of the amount of health/regen they have.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:19 am

Someone might bring up the whole "but it prevents macro/botw" but really it doesn't. It just kind of dunks on low level characters because there is no visual indication of which monsters are harder or have buffs. Sometimes if the enemy spawns with bomb or almus/hot then they just live forever and you move on, or you get instagibbed and the mob resets once it's off screen.

Whatever the intended purpose is, it wasn't implemented properly.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:50 pm

ive been getting alot of monsters that do insane amount of dmg ill get nearly killed by a random monster on a lvl70 with decent gear and the spot will be ment for a lower lvl60 char and its instantly almost killing a good lvl70 and on my noobs i get instantly killed by a random daemon in circle hds . everything will be fine and ill have a good pace for leveling and ill trans on screen and 1 random daemon will instantly kill me with a flamma then stand on my body and wont ever move. all the spawn will go back to there spawn after awhile but this one insanely strong monster will stand there and if i get up and try to maxie or run he instantly molly waps me and walks away then. something deff needs to be done about all these super mobs

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 pm

I've encountered this "SuperUltra" mob as well and it can't be intentional, I think.

Example; hunting easy minotaurs on my noob(20) and I encounter this one mino I can't kill. It persists for several runs, makes my runs slower because it does massive damage and wont die. I finally get angry, log on my 70 cleric to kill the damn thing and it takes 4 evil beams. No almus or anything, just straight up four spammed evil beams.

No way in hell was anyone under 40 killing that minotaur. I'm convinced this is some sort of bug. This isn't an infrequent occurence, and can be quite disruptive.

I'm cool with Super and Ultra monsters as irregulars, it breaks up the monotony (not like it's actually monotonous with the ease of leveling these days) but these weird SuperUltra monsters are a problem.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:40 am

same thing happens with Raid bosses.

They spawn with like super hp regen or hp steal so their hp regens backl to 100% no matter how many players are there.

Please remove this.

IF mobs and bosses are supposed to inf act spawn as super versions, please make their names RED so we know its intended and up their drop rate. Thanks.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]