View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 2.0 Discord Session 

Bluemoons wrote:
What did make xenimus level 1 to 20 fun for you what made you stay on to level more?

For me it was the solo play, did not need friends to get any type of gear, now you need a lot of friends to do dd. I miss my old mage I miss pk on. He so dislike no one will trade or take me dd so I had to remake a new mage and be nice to ppl to go dd for gear is what I don't like doing, solo play won me now it's team work

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:44 pm
People hate my char too but I think some have come to realise what you see is what you get with me I say it as it is don’t like me tough as I couldn’t give a #*%$ being the one or maybe the only female player on xen it’s hsrd but I made it this far and daddy didn’t rease no quitter lol

Solo play is ok but I’m a friendly person probably to friendly for my own good at times (need to tell people to go away a lot more) but I also like team work with the right players like I used to hang out in T2 a lot now you won’t see me anywhere near a town I don’t use live chat I keep my head down and kill make plat thst else it there to do half the time isn’t enough players for bosses. :roll:

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:58 am
i was more about solo play but enjoyed having a link for group pvp.

What is clear from even this brief conversations is there used to be many more ways to succeed and enjoy Xenmius. Now its all about group raiding and if you dont do that you are highly disadvantaged... Now you also need to be level 70. Now you also have to have the best level 70 items. Basically its become a 24/7 group game whereas before a part time individual player could have plenty of success

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 pm
PvP link there is no pvp in xen these days

Rather be a solo player myself but if you don’t have people in xen these days you have nothing is all about use and abuse to get gear and go bosses

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:16 pm
[quote="Bluemoons"]PvP link there is no pvp in xen these days

Rather be a solo player myself but if you don’t have people in xen these days you have nothing is all about use and abuse to get gear and go bosses[/quote]

which is far worse than the old situation. These are the type of examples EJ needs to recognise and address if Xenimus 2 was to ever work

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Agree xen 2 will never work same old same old

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:46 pm
bottlecup wrote:
Bluemoons wrote:
What did make xenimus level 1 to 20 fun for you what made you stay on to level more?

For me it was the solo play, did not need friends to get any type of gear, now you need a lot of friends to do dd. I miss my old mage I miss pk on. He so dislike no one will trade or take me dd so I had to remake a new mage and be nice to ppl to go dd for gear is what I don't like doing, solo play won me now it's team work

It isn’t team work it’s use and abuse and hope you get lucky.
No one ever liked me but I learnt to roll with it what you see is what you get say it as it is end of day the ones on xen who are liked are the ones that kiss butts anyway. But I agree there needs to be a lot more solo play not everyone is a people person

Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2