View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 spawn rate 

The spawn rate seems to be a 2 minute delay across the board for all of x2.0. This just doesn't cut it. With just one player leveling you find yourself with a 50% downtime just watching the screen. Some levels you can go between two areas and reduce that down time sure but ,not most levels. Secondly when more than one player is in that area it turns into a battle for just two players. This is a massively multiplayer online game, it should be able to handle more than two players hunting. I can see why it hasn't gained even a mediocre player base such as x1. Between the login bug and countless other bugs such as druids or clerics unable to wear many items they would normally be able to wear IE chain hood.

Tue May 21, 2019 9:57 pm

yah. I feel that pain also.

I don't even kill dimaltus anymore, I lost count on how much times I kill it per a day and per a week Im sure its around 6 times a day for over 2 months now and no item. so I just kill spawn around it to lvl...

Wed May 22, 2019 7:46 am

E.J the past few days even going near t1 crashes me, today I found out why. Left of town 300+ imps have spawned and are walking some crazy path

Wed May 29, 2019 2:07 am

As this is my first post please bear with me as I'm not sure if I've got the right forum.

I've noticed that towards the later stages of levels 4/5/6 on the main campaign not sure about later ones at this stage the game seems to produce too many patients for what the GPs offices can handle which has the usual result of having a lot of deaths.

Is there a method of being able to reduce the spawn rate without having to alter the level file which I don't think one can for the built-in campaign? Whilst I like a challenge, when there's space issues it doesn't help much.

Shane

P.S. The CAPTCHA system here seems fairly hard to read as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm using CorsixTH 0.60.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:29 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

EddieSKab wrote:
As this is my first post please bear with me as I'm not sure if I've got the right forum.

I've noticed that towards the later stages of levels 4/5/6 on the main campaign not sure about later ones at this stage the game seems to produce too many patients for what the GPs offices can handle which has the usual result of having a lot of deaths.

Is there a method of being able to reduce the spawn rate without having to alter the level file which I don't think one can for the built-in campaign? Whilst I like a challenge, when there's space issues it doesn't help much.

Shane

P.S. The CAPTCHA system here seems fairly hard to read as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm using CorsixTH 0.60.

someone ban this guy?

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]