View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 death ring 

Xen101 wrote:
Word.. Ya i remember talking about this at some point. Wasn't along these line but we have the same idea of just having a PvP zone.

Let's hope and wait on the map maker. I'll be streaming it so you guys will see it as it happens.

maybe ask for it to be available to everyone? we could have a thread and vote on ideas and zones. Could maybe make this community come together for one.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:05 am

Xen101 wrote:
Word.. Ya i remember talking about this at some point. Wasn't along these line but we have the same idea of just having a PvP zone.

Let's hope and wait on the map maker. I'll be streaming it so you guys will see it as it happens.

sweet. when you steam it ill go on vent to give more idea and input how it should look. more the better

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:37 am

PCLSQ wrote:
Xen101 wrote:

maybe ask for it to be available to everyone? we could have a thread and vote on ideas and zones. Could maybe make this community come together for one.

Unfortunately that did not happen at ALL last time.. and I ended up being the only one making/creating maps.

phpBB [video]

Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:53 am

Xen101 wrote:

I don't see how your castle idea* would make ppl wannna play when fights for castle are rare in xen1

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Youd be providing a buff to your guild if you capture the keeps. Each one will give some sort of buff.. obviously having all 3 will give you more buffs.

These buffs remain on. You will not be required to return to the castle for buffs..

Its a guild wars 2 and Dark age of camelot idea. works very well with having people get into combat.

phpBB [video]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2