View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Happy Halloween - free GH guide 

Happy Halloween everybody. I put a video demonstration together to guide you through great hall in 2.0. I am not going to make guides for shrines. Before you attempt this, keep in mind that 2.0 has much higher expectations of players who want the bonus from this shrine. Good luck building a character who can survive!

https://youtu.be/bf-ykgprtr4

If you don't like following URLs try typing "Free GH guide Happy Halloween Xenimus 2" into the YouTube search bar.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:44 pm

No, I am not from Florida. I am from Wisconsin. I haven't seen you on 2.0, have you been playing? If so, are you a newer or older player? I only joined a couple months ago.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:00 am

should not make a vid of you jumping passed monsters like that, and then show to ej how easy you can do it. now ej might change it. or turn it into none trans spot...

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 am

I can just as easily kill them and walk through. In the interest of time I used trans. If he decides his game is somehow broken from my video, then I've done a good job as a beta tester. Also, good luck even making it to that room without being able to kill the monsters.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm

[quote="No Spamming"]I can just as easily kill them and walk through. In the interest of time I used trans. If he decides his game is somehow broken from my video, then I've done a good job as a beta tester. Also, good luck even making it to that room without being able to kill the monsters.[/quote]

U said u can easily kill them.
then go onto saying good luck making it into that room without beening able to kill them??

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:13 pm

You will need good luck if you are going to make it through without being able to kill the spawn.

Are you mad that I posted this video about how to get through GH or something? I realize that I can't please everybody with my gifts. I certainly don't enjoy being nitpicked for sharing this video.

Maybe if you pay EJ 30 bucks to change your character to and from an all constitution character you can make it through in your 40s using pegreri trans provided somebody isn't clearing the spawn and reviving you every time that you die. That's still much higher of a requirement than 1.0 as is.

For the viewer, I did two things - show them proof of where GH is and how to get through it. Even if EJ makes it a no-trans zone I've still helped the viewer.

Who cares if EJ makes the shrine harder? The reward isn't even that great. It's just an accomplishment on every player's bucket list.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:12 pm

I said my name is No Spamming for that video. I don't know how you got that. I used to play the original Xenimus long ago too. 2.0 reminds me of the way it used to be back in the day. I can see why Wanker would be anticipating updates because there's not much left for him to do in the game before he maxes out. I am seeing how much more challenging it is to progress past 55 so I am starting to look forward to the updates myself. It costs so many potions, the xp/hr keeps declining every level, and it seems like good gold making methods don't exist at this level anymore. I also don't feel motivated to level a secondary character because that's why I never got to a high level in the first game.

I really enjoy the old school feel of 2.0 while it lasts. I normally like to play games without a guide at least the first time through. That's also partially why I don't plan on revealing anything else about the game that I've discovered on video. I can't have that experience with 1.0 anymore because I still remember everything from when I used to play. I figured, it's just a guide to go through a high level dungeon, and you'd have to do a lot of work before you're even capable of making it through. It's not like I've spoiled a whole lot by showing the way through it.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]