View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 discord chat 

ill sum it up in this line, it just come down to people don't look,

(left out the BS, the higher levels people did not say a thing due to how dumb it was
that's all I had on my list ect for dumb sh*t. some players said they are 100% new xenimus. easy tell is was bs)

1, cons queston got ask about how much hp it gave and was it pointless on them lines. also got ask about wisdom and shadow ej did not say much about shadow and wisdom but cons might be changed on how it works,

2, show ej a bug but it just come down to that sever needed reset. and the guy was on a lap top = wtf

3, people ask for an adjust GUI = is in game but fail to see the key setting

4, people ask for alto attack = is in game but fail to see key setting

5, make game more new player friendly i.e help with key settings / starting quest ect (ej like that idea)

6, esc menu looks dumb, ej said what would be a cool idea, chat went blank..

7, ask for more farming spots for lower levells and mid level, ej ask if they known the cheese room. they all had no idea about it, they said no bc all they see are big open blank fields (p.s ther are lots of spots for them lvls yet people only farm 1 = wtf)

8, ask to look into a few spells, fire aura , shadow aura , leech, spin (few more) due to lack of damage (ej said he had ideas for them and might change how they work)

9, off hands be in game soon

10, adding a cool chain quest,

11, players can do beam/staff combo

12, few spells cant be seen when cast

13, ask to boost level cap

14, few bugs I forgot

15, gear queston high drop rates i.e sp leath/arc robe drop so much u can fine like over 10 per each time you do your runs from spot to spot, tried asking to see if black sapphires are rare due to high drop rate fail to get that question in. (I got over 40 of them)

16. map not working

17, go big, i.e big bloody trees and castles ect

edit
added few more and fix spelling bahhh

Last edited by bottlecup on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:35 am

This game is unfriendly to new people and so are you. I think it was important for EJ to see the struggles of new players because this is what alienates them most. Just because you've been around longer doesn't mean your concerns are any more valid.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:04 pm
Site Admin

He is right, your post has a very negative tone and there is no need for that.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:34 am

I'm not trying to overreact here or anything. I was just hoping for something more optimistic to read about.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]