View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Gear cap? 
Site Admin

What are you even asking here? Is there a gear cap of some sort? No There is just less content = less bosses = less gear drops.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 pm

[quote="Jackrudy55"]Well mobs do exist above the level to drop items over level 57. Can you just delete the post, cause it sort of feels like you're ticked off I even asked. Was just a question out of curiosity.[/quote]

dude xen2 is beta ..

its a test sever to fine bugs not to play and have fun on.. tons of items are not in game. torment / demo/few omni items are but that's it

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:03 am

there is a "dd" but its not exactly going to drop much if only 2 people can hunt it so far. if anything can drop wanker has it.dude is a machine lol

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:23 am

[quote="oblivion"]there is a "dd" but its not exactly going to drop much if only 2 people can hunt it so far. if anything can drop wanker has it.dude is a machine lol[/quote]

You can clear that spawn easy with a lvl 60 warlock

Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:19 am

I am pretty sure the game has most items even up to level 60 requirements. It's a good game with lots of new content that never existed in prime. I would argue that 2.0 is a game worth playing just for fun. Knowing that more game development is on the way should be reason enough to work around the bugs that exist in the early versions.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]