View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hello! I was invited to play Xenimus 2.0 

Sup Angel! I'm the one that sent the invite to play the game. While 2.0 needs work and more progress. I totally recommend you actually play the regular Xen. Give 2.0 a few more days before actually playing it.

phpBB [video]

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm
I wasn't invited. I short of just showed up. I'm a noob as well so if you want to team up and fail together, I'm game. I died like 100 times after 1 day of play so far. :P I love it.

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Welcome to forums!

Anything you’ve noticed so far playing?

phpBB [video]

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 pm

If you find me in game I will help you. What kind of character do you want to play?
Wizards : excellent with fire, ice, and/or energy magic, provides excellent speed buffs
Warlocks / Witches : uses damage over time spells, best with shadow and/or fire magic
Warriors : tough melee type, automatically use combat techniques
Paladins : more magical than warriors, give group defense boosts, capable of using 2 handed weapons in one hand at a speed penalty, must execute combat techniques manually, best with full alignment (no betrayals)
Darkwars : Fire casting melee type with ability to surprise attack
Rangers : Also capable of surprise attacks, uses bows, historically have been good at pvp with close range weapons although I don't know if they're meant to be anymore
Clerics / Diabolists : Armored mage using spirit magic that locks on to enemies in range. Lightning (energy) spells can be useful. Light side also uses ice, while dark uses fire, best with full alignment (no betrayals)
Druids : Armored mage using spirit, energy, and/or ice magic, can dull senses of attackers, provides excellent strength buffs

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]