View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 whats next for 2.0 

Let's keep 2.0 fresh with things/ abilities/tasks. That original xen does not have and keep it that way so the games stay separate and give people a reason to pick 2.0 over the other servers. I think one way we could do this is to build upon the crafting system more. Let bosses drop crafting supplies and even have some just random drops and in the end let these craftable items not be obtained in any other way they don't have to be overpowered just unique .

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:38 am

Give 2.0 a party system players have asked for this historically more times than I can remember. I know corsix doesn't want to "copy" other games but some of these small quallity of life mechanics are why players flock to some of those other games. Although one could argue that's why others come to play xenimus I think the fact players repetitively asking for some of those mechanics shows otherwise.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:46 am

I feel like 2.0 has been out for maybe a year and has showed no growth in playerbase if it continues it only solidifies that it will stay that way we need to do something to get 2.0 going or it will end up like xenimus FP...

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3