View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 New Player 
Hi, so I just started on Xen 2.0 and have some questions.

At what level should I start hunting east instead of elementals? I'm a darkwar.

What's the best stats for Pve for a darkwar? Is it the same as Xenimus 1 or are the stat values and damages/defences different?

Is there proping on X2? If so where is the item shrine and em/opal merch?

Is there anything in orseth besides cons merch?

List of all areas/lvl req to hunt in the game currently?

Quest?

Thanks for any help!

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:53 am
Oh and any places of interest that are currently in the game. Merchants/shrines etc, whatever.

Thanks, again!

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:54 am

Great to have you!

I am a Diabolist so hunting has been a bit streamlined but I've been at Elementals until 23. For you, I suggest doing East + Garr + 5K bonus, then going to Orc Mages + Mordred + 5K bonus. This will ned you 380-500k an hour early on and can easily get you 1-2 levels a day with minimal effort.

Stats seem to be the same as X1 (Long time player but haven't played in several years). This is just basic research and questions I've asked in the past. But hopefully someone will chime in to give you more detailed information.

Propping is on X2. I can hook you up with a mark just look for Golos Stali. Em/Opal merchant is still to the East of T1 in the hut.

Aside from Cons there's higher level hunting areas ranging from level 42-50 ultra mobs. North east is lava imps (42+ ultra) and to the North is a calv/hell hound style dungeon. I'm only level 25 and I got wrecked in the dungeon.

I sadly know of more higher level hunting areas and locations simply because of a generous individual giving me a grand tour of what's currently available but as mentioned above, the hunting route I found proved to be best as elemental task isn't available after level 23 in T1. You can get the quest in the starting evil town but it's 50 kills instead and the length it takes to complete outweighs the benefits.

Rog/Thoran part of the Claree quest is available but anything after that is not. Mystic merchant quest is not yet online. T3 castle item quest is not online, and that's all I personally know due to my level.

Hopefully this helps.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:17 am
Thank you so much. Definitely helped alot/educated me, haha.

Being a dark war at what level should I start doing the east/orc mage's, still 23?

Is Rog and Thoran at East with Garrison also?
And is the reward the same as X1? The VA

I'll definitely get that mark from your when I'm in tomorrow. Thanks!

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:25 am

Not a problem at all.

23 just because of the Elemental Quest cut off in T1. I'm personally looking for new quests or an efficient place to hunt but all I am doing now is farming East and Orc Mages until told otherwise really. IF you can take it effectively without dying, you should start after 23. If you still get good exp from elementals, stick with it.

Yeah, I can show you where they both are and the reward is the VA with a level 30 req.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 pm
I found orc mages, but where is mordred, and I don't think I was getting a 5k bonus there.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:44 am

I will be in game for two hours, then have to run a meeting at work and will be back on 4:30pm CST.
Can show you what I'm talking about if you're interested.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]