View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Question for returning player 

so far im lvl 20 just after a few hours and im leaving fairly quickly at elementals what is a good level to transition to a new area and what area should i go to. also ive manage to come across a few items ele ele leather mystic cape but is there a particular area or boss i should invest a little time in farming to gear up

also does x2 map work if so how to i get it to pop up. ive hotkeyd the map button but when i press it nothing happens

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 pm
Forum Moderator

The map does not work at this time. There are many duplicate (similar) areas on the evil side, so be sure to check out those areas as well. There is what is being called "east" at loc 690, 2101 which has a boss called Garr - he provides quite a few usable items around level 26.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 pm

ok cool ive killed a couple dozen times and have a good amount of gear ready for me when i reach the appropriate levels. since he is dropping 20+ gear should i focus on killing the volcrus there to level up ive noticed they give (items found) and exp after killing so many of them. I can hunt there invisible killing 2-3 at a time which doesnt seem to be too slow i think like 600/hr give or take 50k. im a diabloist and just wondering would this be a good spot to transition to or is there a more efficient farming location?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]