View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Questions about 2.0 

I recently started playing and have several questions about this game and quests.

Do mystic ores and shon tree leafs exist in the game? I can't find them anywhere.
Terthius Castle item quest given but I can't find any of the items in the castle.
The random "found items" prompt, is it actually random or triggered when you walk over a certain area?
How do you prop items effectively? I searched how to prop based on the original game but is it the same in X2? Any tips?

Edit: Is there a list of items or are there new items on X2?
What item properties do boots and capes have?
Does anyone have suggestions on Diabolist stat points? Is it best to have a certain about of Strength to wear certain items? Same for Intelligence.
How does Magnus Almus work?
What is this "Fierce" spell I unlocked at level 20 that says "Function: Secret"

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm
Forum Moderator

I recently started playing and have several questions about this game and quests.

Do mystic ores and shon tree leafs exist in the game? I can't find them anywhere. I have not searched recently, but they did not exist on x2.
Terthius Castle item quest given but I can't find any of the items in the castle. Same as above
The random "found items" prompt, is it actually random or triggered when you walk over a certain area? Random, sometimes based off of number of kills
How do you prop items effectively? I searched how to prop based on the original game but is it the same in X2? Any tips? I use gems for the first few props (1-4) and rings, along with black pearls or black saphires if I have them to get to 8 props

Edit: Is there a list of items or are there new items on X2? Items are often similar, but may have different props / levels between X1 and X2
What item properties do boots and capes have? These can only have a max of 3 (maybe 4 props), not the usual 8. There is a special property for capes // \\
Does anyone have suggestions on Diabolist stat points? Is it best to have a certain about of Strength to wear certain items? Same for Intelligence. It's mostly Wisdom and Constitution, however you will eventually need 20 intelligence to use a spirit wand
How does Magnus Almus work? When you have 100% mp, whoever is receiving the almus should type the word "-almus" and then you use the spell on yourself or someone else - you should see a green swirl of energy on the person
What is this "Fierce" spell I unlocked at level 20 that says "Function: Secret" This is a level 70 spell on x1 gained by touching the fierce shrine. Not implemented on x2 yet

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Thank you so much.
Had no idea that was you in game! I greatly appreciate your assistance and patience. Hopefully I can actually contribute and help you out in any way to return the favor.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]