View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Swinging Bug on 2.0 

I was playing yesterday and noticed a few things.

1. When you begin to get in melee combat. You cannot cast heal on yourself until you leave away from combat. Doesn't work this way on 1.0. and may cause some confusion to players.

2. The faster you click on 2.0 the faster you attack. I thought this was a REALLY cool thing rangers had for arrows (I personally liked it because it seemed like a skill thing) but this works for any class. The faster you click the faster your character attacks.

3. I was playing my paladin and had to call for back up for Jorn. At level 12 it felt like he was NEVER going to die. He easily killed me like 5 times and had to go get some assistance. I don't think I dealt enough damage to stop his regen.

Just little things I noticed so far.

phpBB [video]

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 pm
Forum Moderator

I wish that you could turn attack completely off (yes have already set the attack key to something not used) as you cannot do anything when you are attacking. It can happen automatically when mobs attack you. Since you cannot med, heal, trans etc you can easily get killed.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:16 am

This is how I die most of the time. I am casting spells while moving and sometimes a monster will lock itself on me and make me start to engage in a melee attack.
As soon as this happens your locked up and can sometimes get away but its difficult and especially hard when theirs multiple mobs charging you as your stuck.
I think another button option for no attack except casting spells would be nice to counter this.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 am

Yeah if i get attacked im basically dead as a mage, cant trans away or use anything as my guy just stands there and hits/defends. Also its kinda hard to trans around just because of the perspective i think. Seems like the whole movement system is having some issues to me but man Xenimus 2 is actually really fun either way.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]