View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Fighters 

I would say in lower stages, Fighters and spin are difficult to level and have a grind ahead of them in comparison to a mage. But if you take in to account the no transing hunting areas, that's where they get a leg up and can level more efficiently. Granted this is higher level stuff we're talking about and mostly X1 related but EJ is right. No AoE should be more powerful than single target spells but we should have a better balance in using AoE for hunting as it would literally take three to four times as long to level.

I'm not going to lie though.. My evil beam does a sh*t ton of damage where as Fulgar and that fire blast spell (sorry that's new to me and don't remember name) do literally no damage in comparison as single target spells. I'm sure everyone who has a cleric or diabolist can agree even though it doesn't help the cause. I'm only 23 at the moment and that's my results.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 pm
on 1.0 you cant even melee hit most of the mobs at higher levels why would I sit there trying to melee them then? that's why people aoe single targets.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3