View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How’s the PvP and trade in X2? 
Name a charachters pysoniero or Gilda anything similar I'll PK you on sight if that's enough pvp for you

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 pm

What is your character name on x2 goldmine? A few of us will bring pk/pvp to you.
Clearly you will accept?

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm
My question wasn’t is there anyone willing to fight but rather how is the pvp working? From my experience in X1 pvp at low levels doesent work well and even a 1 or 2 level gap makes it impossible to compete. Are things different on X2?

I also think it is a huge shame X2 seems to be all about found ndnt items. This removes one of Xenimus’ greatest selling points and turns it purely into a pve grind

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am

Goldmine wrote:
Is there a decent economy or any pvp going on? Interested in trying out X2 but if it’s all PVE probably isn’t for me

you said if its all pve it isnt for you. so whats your name? Some of us will make it pvp for you so that you play x2 more.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:20 pm
I’m trying to ascertain if I should make a character on X2 which is why I’m asking if it has the features that made me enjoy the old xenimus (trade, balanced pvp within a 5 -10 Level range). Or is it like X1 is now where all gear is ndnt up to 65 and you can only fight someone within 1 or 2 levels?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 pm
its like non existent like nobody plays it, maybe 2-3 people

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:27 pm
[quote="Dworf"]its like non existent like nobody plays it, maybe 2-3 people[/quote]

Oh I thought population was meant to be going up...
If that isn’t true I would strongly recommend trying to introduce the possibility of trade and pvp. With a low population equip levels and ndnt are even more damaging. Perhaps experiment with removing these?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:33 pm

You can trade or pvp...but there is quite a low population. Your not going to see a lot of gear in cons.
As you level mostly all the gear you'll be using is NDNT gear from "Found items".
There is tradeable gear as well but its rarer to find.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 pm
[quote="Prysionero"]You can trade or pvp...but there is quite a low population. Your not going to see a lot of gear in cons.
As you level mostly all the gear you'll be using is NDNT gear from "Found items".
There is tradeable gear as well but its rarer to find.[/quote]

if all the gear you need is ndnt of course there is no need for tradable gear and hence trading. It has nothing to do with population.
If pvp works like X1 you would need a population of 100+ to have pvp before level 70 as each level makes such a difference.

Personally the above are 2 huge reasons there is such a low population. People always played xenimus for pvp and trading and once it is purely a PVE game why would people bother?

Again i suggest small easy steps to trial such as remove equip levels and remove ndnt gear. From the sounds of it it couldnt possible reduce the game population

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 am

odd the anti pk servers were always full and there were more anti pk servers than full pvp servers so thats not the main reason people played.

also x1 isnt full pve.

use -all in 75% of the map to pk or 100% of ds to pk
leave t1

Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next