View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 How’s the PvP and trade in X2? 
Is there a decent economy or any pvp going on? Interested in trying out X2 but if it’s all PVE probably isn’t for me

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 pm
Forum Moderator

Anywhere from a couple of people to as many as 25+ logged in at a time. In general though, there is not a lot of pvp and most people are lower level, using ndnt items.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:38 pm
I've been playing for a week now, managed to get level 20.

Normally I'm the only person online or maybe 1-2 more people.

I've never seen more than 4 people online nevermind 25+ but I'm quite glad, there is barely enough content for 2 people to level nevermind 25+ apparently.

Not a dig at EJ it's still a work in progress but there are more high level areas to hunt than low.

16-20 is a massive gap in content forcing people to grind elemental task for about 6 hours.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 am

Goldmine wrote:
Is there a decent economy or any pvp going on? Interested in trying out X2 but if it’s all PVE probably isn’t for me

Its a NEW work in progress.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm
Forum Moderator

Urban Legend wrote:
I've been playing for a week now, managed to get level 20.

Normally I'm the only person online or maybe 1-2 more people.

I've never seen more than 4 people online nevermind 25+ but I'm quite glad, there is barely enough content for 2 people to level nevermind 25+ apparently.

Not a dig at EJ it's still a work in progress but there are more high level areas to hunt than low.

16-20 is a massive gap in content forcing people to grind elemental task for about 6 hours.

I agree, usually only a few on (the 25 was within the last two weeks though).

EJ has added a lot of lower level areas on the evil side recently.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:46 pm
Yes he has but nothing to bridge the 16-20 gap.

He added more elementals but that doesn't really help your still stuck doing the quest.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am
Shame I guess X2 isn’t for me as I have never been a fan of pure pve for the sake of it. Population of old xen back in the days was founded on having those two as motivation for pve and I hope EJ reconsiders

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Goldmine wrote:
Shame I guess X2 isn’t for me as I have never been a fan of pure pve for the sake of it. Population of old xen back in the days was founded on having those two as motivation for pve and I hope EJ reconsiders

The game isn't as populated as X1. You can't have PvP without more players. It's PvE right now because the base is small and they are enjoying the "play together" aspect of it. I'd give it a real hard try before you make a decision not to play it.

phpBB [video]

Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:57 pm
Personally for a pve game I’ll play something like the Witcher.

I always played xenimus for trading in order to pvp and I leveled when it was required to compete.

I don’t like the excuses there is no pvp or trading because of the low population... if pvp and trading worked maybe there would be a high population? Xenimus trading and PvP used to function from low levels. That doesent work on X1 anymore so I was curious to see if any changes had been made to X2 to facilitate this but unfortunately it appears not

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Playerbase is goin up. Come pvp us :)

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next