View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 King Quest 
I just wanted to say great job on the king quest ej. I think you should add more dungeons like this so they feel like instanced content. This would put you more in the realm of a mix between xen (which is awesome) and modern mmos (also awesome) A mix of the two would get you what you want I think. Add another quest like this with a very well thought out dungeon and tough bosses. I think it would be a smash hit.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 pm
+1

maybe have a kings task every 10 levels ?

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 am
I was hoping it was daily but it seems as if its not. Either of those would be very neat though

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm
Soahc2 wrote:
I just wanted to say great job on the king quest ej. I think you should add more dungeons like this so they feel like instanced content. This would put you more in the realm of a mix between xen (which is awesome) and modern mmos (also awesome) A mix of the two would get you what you want I think. Add another quest like this with a very well thought out dungeon and tough bosses. I think it would be a smash hit.

is this in 2.0?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 pm
Forum Moderator

No, that level of gear isn't available yet in 2.0. Levelling gets pretty slow after 60.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 pm
Site Admin

The existence of the King's Quest is based on wealth values of the entire server and it is meant to help balance things. For example, if I was to create a new server where everyone started over, the King would not start giving out that quest until enough raiding was done to cause an imbalance.

It is not in 2.0 yet, but even if it was the King would not offer it right now.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 am
Theres a kings quest on x2 i was referring to

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]