View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Xenimus 2.0 Bug / Issue List 

Good list

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:09 pm

-The Imps lvl 45-50 at CONS -> randomly give 15,000 exp but on log chat says 45,000.

Just tried again and now its 45,000 on both ends. I guess been fixed.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:51 pm
Forum Moderator

Lsa's should be able to be purchased.

The strobe like bug - where your character and entire screen appears to be like a strobe (like fast, constant insta-port)

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 am
NES i figured that out...

ok their is a log in bug wich logs chars in automatically so when you switch accounts or anything then log in it seems to think your on two charachter's at once..

so how i fixed this was a copied my xenimus 2.0 folder and made a seperate folder for the other account that solved the issue

dont use the xenimus folder tto log into more than 1 account ( IE switch accounts)

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 am
Forum Moderator

But I'm not switching accounts unfortunately. It just randomly happens when I'm hunting, or just a few minutes ago, in T3 castle while standing there.
And it is happening more frequently - and the results seem to be worse. Before I could sometimes log on another character and it would be ok, now I have to wait for the auto timeout, even closing the game doesn't help.

Earlier I created a new directory, and re-downloaded the game - same issues.

It's a bummer.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 am
ya its because the other char on your account is being auto loged on at the same time you are on your other charachter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 am
Site Admin

Most of those are already on my list. My next update to 2.0 is going to be content and bug fixes so many should be fixed.

The carpet in the floor problem is because you need to set a higher quality Z buffer, check your graphics settings.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm
Forum Moderator

tehgloaming wrote:

-It is difficult to describe the "strobe-like" bug that happens occasionally. This weekend (2018-01-14) I experienced it when approaching a specific player. When the flashing began, I logged off, and only one of my characters was available, but the character that was displayed to the right was the other player's character that I just came across, and is on a totally different account.

I agree, when logging back in you see another character, from another account. I can pretty much make it happen at will though, by entering certain locations (bottom floor of skeleton warriors), but it happens randomly as well.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Some items dont work.
trans wands dont work
fulgar wands dont work
Arc flama scrolls dont work
Port scrolls dont work at some places
When i use them they go away but nothing happens except for portscrolls they work but not everywhere.

Keep up the good work xen 2.0 is awsome!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Some buildings trees Stones ect are to high.
2.0 should be zoomed out more.
Fpv ennoys me allot to it dont work smoothly.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next