View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 players top fix 
we all know 2.0 has some bugs that need worked out and ej is aware of many of them as well.

In this thread i would like for players to post in their own opinion the top 3 hot fixes you would like to see happen.

I know EJ cant just pump out a brand new update every week but if maybe he could fix even 1 bug a week no matter how minor it means alot to the players.

currently I would like.

1. fierce warrior fixed ( seen alot of players decide to go back to x1 due to this minor issue. feirce warrior simply is not castable and when allocating points puts points into both berserk and feirce warrior)

2. Trade screen ( currently is no trade screen)

3.reditus cubile (also many players decided to stop playing due to having to use the stuck command everytime they reditus 10 minutes offline )

If you play x2 or have played x2 please chime in If you do not play nor have played please do not comment

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:24 am
Site Admin

I have added those to my list, and I will try to do updates more often, this last update just got huge.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]