View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 HP/MP Steal 
HP/MP Steal does not seem to work. i gathered a bunch of skeletons on a pally with a silver mace that has hp/mp steal. i didnt gain any health or Magic Power back after spinning 6 of them.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:02 pm
HP/MP doesnt even work on melee attacking. can this be looked into?

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 pm

It seems like the current HP steal is based on damage. If your noob is hiting for 10 damage and only stealing 5% of that, it isn't enough damage to notice the HP Steal.

You would be required to deal more damage for that HP steal to be significant. Works different than before and could use a little looking into.

phpBB [video]

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm
confirmed i tested on another char. it does steal a TINY!!!!!! bit lol not even enough to be useful! def needs to be looked at. they need to steal more

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 pm
to level i use a dual steal weapon and two vis animus rings and i still use maxis to hunt

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:31 pm

i've always thought since the change there should be a floor of 1hp and 1mp. So even if you're doing 10 damage only, you still at least get 1 hp and 1 mp back.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 am
Wow that's bad razor! U shud be instant full no every ability with that no steal and regen. EJ please fix hp/mp steal so we can effectively hunt

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]