View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 2.0 is looking good now. 
Tons of things added, new hunting grounds etc. A decent population now, too. Even blue moon plays. If you used to play but haven't in awhile you should check it out.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 am

I am starting a new character here soon, hoping to get some time over the weekend. What's the PVP rules like now?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:57 pm
I dunno I'm a newbie

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:07 pm

2.0 WILL eventually dominate over 1.0. If you get over the fact that it's "Different" you can actually see its a better game than 1.0.

Obviously it has its bugs.. but 1.0 is 17 years old and still has bugs.. 2.0 just currently has alpha phasing bugs.

phpBB [video]

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Xen101 wrote:
2.0 WILL eventually dominate over 1.0. If you get over the fact that it's "Different" you can actually see its a better game than 1.0.

Obviously it has its bugs.. but 1.0 is 17 years old and still has bugs.. 2.0 just currently has alpha phasing bugs.

How could you make this assumption when you yourself don't play lol? How do you know it will dominate? How do you know in 17 years it won't have bugs? I know you're trying to get more players on but deceiving them is not the right way. The game is extremely buggy. People going over walls into the void, getting into areas they aren't supposed to be, it's choppy, certain spells can not be casted if you're under an arch or fence, monsters get stuck and some spells can't hit them etc....

Adding extra spots to hunt doesn't fix the game. Anyone can make maps, mechanic need to be fixed first.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 am
As the economy and pvp balance mirrors the set up on X1 it means X2 is basically also a level 70 game but without content to get to 70. Even if the content is added there is no chance players like me will ever go throug the process of leveling to 70 again in the hope the game might be good at that level.

X1 will always dominate just like it did over FP xenimus. People never played X1 for graphics or even had problems with the pvp mechanics. X1 succeeds when ej finds the right class and economy balance as it equals more trading and pvp

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 am
The Poet wrote:
As the economy and pvp balance mirrors the set up on X1 it means X2 is basically also a level 70 game but without content to get to 70. Even if the content is added there is no chance players like me will ever go throug the process of leveling to 70 again in the hope the game might be good at that level.

X1 will always dominate just like it did over FP xenimus. People never played X1 for graphics or even had problems with the pvp mechanics. X1 succeeds when ej finds the right class and economy balance as it equals more trading and pvp

I did have fun on fp but he didn't develop for it like he is for 2.0. I would have to say this is different. I play it just like I do x1. It's a better engine that adds more possibilities for ej. I actually think this will take over eventually.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]